• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:26:09 AM

OldSchool Race Paul Ricard

Started by PeterV, January 18, 2014, 10:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on January 18, 2014, 04:18:26 PM
Quote from: PeterV on January 18, 2014, 04:01:59 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on January 18, 2014, 03:21:24 PM
Is there a new template for the Varese? I can't see my skin...
There is a template for it, you might wanna post youre request in the appropriate section called paint :p

But I have a template of the Beta3 but it doesn't work :p I'll take a look at the paint section :D

The Template for the Varese hasn't changed, so it should work. All mine do from Beta3.

Alby46

ah yeah, i'm signing for this race obviously
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Desteban

I am not very fond of the Varese, neither for Paul Ricard but I am really hot for a race  ;D

Haven't had a proper one in a while, so count me in  8)

PeterV

Quote from: Alby46 on January 18, 2014, 05:09:44 PM
ah yeah, i'm signing for this race obviously
I got the impression you would like this  ;D

iVolution

Really wanted to compete in this one, but have no time to practice or race anywhere this month so have to let this one slip by  :'( :-[

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

iVolution

Peter, is there any chance of a live stream during the race? I could have time to spectate. Otherwise a link to the replay file would be great as well, would like to see know what i've missed and who Warlock torpedoed in the first corner  :P ;D

PeterV

January 19, 2014, 09:40:30 PM #23 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:43:39 PM by PeterV
Quote from: iVolution on January 19, 2014, 09:25:08 PM
Peter, is there any chance of a live stream during the race? I could have time to spectate. Otherwise a link to the replay file would be great as well, would like to see know what i've missed and who Warlock torpedoed in the first corner  :P ;D
Not going to livestream it, might be asking for extra trouble with the game.
But the replays provided by Dibu are always availabla a.s.a.p. with this link......GPB Replays
(maybe replay size needs to be increased because race lenfgt is 50%)

Warlock

Quote from: iVolution on January 19, 2014, 09:25:08 PM
would like to see know what i've missed and who Warlock torpedoed in the first corner  :P ;D

LOL !   ;D

iVolution

Peter, if no one is going to sign up for the last available spot by sunday ill be willing to be the wildcard. As I am not 100% sure if I can make it that might be an option because seeing that last spot going to waste is just a pitty  :D

janaucarre

iVolution

I think the oldschool server just crashed.. was awfully quiet at the ending of the qualifying. When i left the server i could not see it anymore.

PeterV

Quote from: iVolution on January 21, 2014, 04:18:58 PM
I think the oldschool server just crashed.. was awfully quiet at the ending of the qualifying. When i left the server i could not see it anymore.
Restarted server

beber50

salut pourquoi je suis black listed