• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:06:42 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race Paul Ricard

Started by PeterV, January 18, 2014, 10:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

yeah i'm sorry, i forgot i had dinner with my friends
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

PeterV

Quote from: Alby46 on January 26, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

Better order a pizza next time  ;) Untill the next race.

PeterV

OldSchool Training server up for everyone, its running a long practice session.

Alby46

Quote from: PeterV on January 26, 2014, 05:36:48 PM
Quote from: Alby46 on January 26, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

Better order a pizza next time  ;) Untill the next race.
yeah maybe :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

davidboda46

Tanx guys, great race. The first two laps I felt like I actually was in it. Then controls stopped working (no gas, no brake, no nothing), wierd. After that I was a lost cause. But still fun, and I got to follow the winner half a lap and that was educational. Let's do this again soon. Tanx to PeterV for setting it up! Cheers guys. See ya all on track!

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Arvoss

Cool race! :D Next week on Monza?  ::) Something weird happened with the skins but no core.exe! ;)

Klax75

January 26, 2014, 09:50:47 PM #96 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:52:46 PM by Klax75
Was kind of a horrible race experience for me... I kept getting micro pop lag which would freeze my screen for a second those went away eventually, then computer went to desktop randomly twice. After being lapped the 3rd time, I didn't try to push anymore was just riding around.

Hawk

Great race tonight guys.... Really enjoyed it and achieved my life best lap on Paul Ricard with a time of 1'24"892 ;D ;D

Congratulations to Arvoss for winning the race... Well done, mate! ;)

Thanks Peter for another great event... and no core,exe's, I believe? I certainly had no problems.

@Klax: How did you get on, mate!?

JamoZ

Gratz Arvoss, shame i wasn`t there to give you a hard time  ;) My ISP decided to update my router just before the race started...

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on January 26, 2014, 09:50:47 PM
Was kind of a horrible race experience for me... I kept getting micro pop lag which would freeze my screen for a second those went away eventually, then computer went to desktop randomly 2 twice. After being lapped the 3rd time, I didn't try to push anymore was just riding around.

That's a shame you suffered bad lagging tonight, Klax.... It was a good race.... You'll have to move closer to Europe, mate! ;) ;D

Arvoss

Quote from: JamoZ on January 26, 2014, 09:52:59 PM
Gratz Arvoss, shame i wasn`t there to give you a hard time  ;) My ISP decided to update my router just before the race started...

We were waiting for you :( I thought Desteban was going to make it difficult for me but he crashed in the first lap... ;)

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on January 26, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

Yeah... I think Arvoss slipped them a few quid to do that. Hehe ;D

Desteban

Yeah shame you couldn't participate JamoZ, really hoped for a good fight! I started so good that i decided to take it easy and then I just kept falling. Lap 8 or 9 I think Arvoss was already about to lap me :D
Thats when I came to my senses and could ride proper again and even did a 1.21.1 but too late^^

A lot of fun though, thx for the race guys! And If we may do another one soon I would be utmost happy :D

PeterV

1st Post updated
  • Link to Results posted, (replay will follow a.s.a.p.)

JamoZ

Yeah too bad, Arvoss was probably too fast anyway ;)