• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:32:05 PM

Suter mmx 500 (IMT)

Started by connorhall70, January 07, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

Italian mod team.
(please try to read to the end)
Alright, please dont take this as an insult of any kind, im just trying to help you improve in future updates. And sorry if you didn't wanna hear any more of this, i tried to post on the topic but its locked :(

First of all, this bike is wayyyy too easy to ride. comparing it to your sbk 2017, its just too easy.

It doesn't slide enough on the rear when you're accelerating through corners, going from low revs to high revs. the power band feels like the SSP600?! Defo too much grip on the rear. (too linear, not sure if thats the correct word, but not aggressive enough)

Considering your sbk17's ducati will literally flip over at 180mph, this 500 doesnt wheelie enough.

I think the italian mod team needs to concentrate on QUALITY over quantity.
If manu (again i dont know if its a group of people or just a single person, im assuming its one person) can produce such high quality content, there is little reason why italian mod team cannot. with your name implying there is more than one of you.

I am disappointed in this bike. i expected it to be a handful when it just wasnt.

And another thing. PLEASE do not base the handling of a bike from a onboard from some random rider. it is not at ALL a representation of the bikes capability. find a professional rider who has spent alot of time with a bike and look at their onboards, not some random who has spent a morning on it getting used to it. find someone who isnt scared to throw it down the road and is pushing its limits.

I could say more, but i wont. i appreciate the mods so much. without them the game wouldn't be what it is today. so thank you. again, im trying to help with improvements. not trying to bash anybodys hard work at all.
GanjaGod

MultiCOOLFRESH

Why did you not post it in the MMX500 section? This would help to keep everything more clean :)

Quote from: connorhall70 on January 07, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
Italian mod team.
(please try to read to the end)

And another thing. PLEASE do not base the handling of a bike from a onboard from some random rider. it is not at ALL a representation of the bikes capability. find a professional rider who has spent alot of time with a bike and look at their onboards, not some random who has spent a morning on it getting used to it. find someone who isnt scared to throw it down the road and is pushing its limits.

I could say more, but i wont. i appreciate the mods so much. without them the game wouldn't be what it is today. so thank you. again, im trying to help with improvements. not trying to bash anybodys hard work at all.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ;D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

connorhall70

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 07, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
Why did you not post it in the MMX500 section? This would help to keep everything more clean :)

Release post is locked.
GanjaGod