• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:31:54 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Udemy C++ course

Started by guigui404, January 11, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

January 11, 2018, 03:17:59 PM Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:20:04 PM by guigui404
Hello guys ,
Udemy has released a very impressive promotion for the C++ course , and I really want to go into it , as my knowledge in java aren't so usefull

Here it is : https://www.udemy.com/unrealcourse/

Problem is , I'vent got these 11€ on paypal now , but I've a gp-bikes key spare ( and wrs also as it do both)
I can't miss this opportunity of a 94% reduction

But I don't want to ask it for free thats why I ask for an exchange , so I've got the gp-bikes key

Thanks for reading guys , and hope you all a wonderful 2018 !

Wimp #97

Wow this looks nice, any idea if you need previous C++ experience to be able to do this?
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

guigui404

Quote from: Wimp #97 on January 11, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
Wow this looks nice, any idea if you need previous C++ experience to be able to do this?
Don't think so , I look the programm of all videos and they start by basics , so you can be fully debutant , I think

And as targeted audience they say this : "Complete beginners who are willing to work hard."

Wimp #97

Quote from: guigui404 on January 11, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
Quote from: Wimp #97 on January 11, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
Don't think so , I look the programm of all videos and they start by basics , so you can be fully debutant , I think

And as targeted audience they say this : "Complete beginners who are willing to work hard."

That sounds nice, gotta think about it then :D
Wimp #97

guigui404

If you buy me this course in exchange of one of my gp-bikes key I'll be really greatful too :p

Wimp #97

Sorry man, would love to help, but could use all the money I have right now :D Otherwise I would :)
Wimp #97

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

sandbiter

I've bought two courses a couple of months ago. The deal on those would end in a few hours it said. It's currently still on sale.

I've read that Udemy's 'sales' are fake. It's more like a couple of days a year the price is normal, the rest of the year it's a 'sale'. That's their marketing strategy, and that's how they make money.

Anyway, C++ sounds cool! Like I said I've bought two courses. Javascript (to learn all the theory behind it) before diving into the next course about AngularJS. Trying to get as much front-end dev knowledge as I can at this time before getting better at back-end development. Currently almost done with the Javascript course and I absolutely loved it. I thought I was pretty good at Javascript already but I've learned a lot!

Luponius

Do they certify you and is that worth anything in the professional industry?  I'm a working software dev in cloud services but am wondering if online courses would hold any weight.