• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[ROUND 1] Phillip Island / Victoria Circuit

Started by Gzehoo, February 15, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

Quote from: Gzehoo on February 25, 2018, 09:24:10 PM
It's a difficult decision, but...

I'm resigning from organizing Moto2 Cup.

Too much things changed from signing up to starting the 1st race and I wasn't able to control that. I see many people weren't happy about some things with this championship.

Also, I'm not able to host any server what can cause another difficulty as I can't inform if server is up.

If I caused you're mad in any way - I'm sorry.

PS: Results from Phillip Island will be uploaded asap.

Why in the world would you stop?  It was a smashing success all around.  There is always room for improvement, just make some improvements and move on.  I would be really disappointed to see this championship fall by the wayside after having so much interest.  I hope you rethink you decision after sleeping.  Looking forwards to the rest of the series.

Olaf Lehmann

@Ghehoo:

It's completely normal that about 40 drivers are too much for one.
I was for some years admin of a Grand Prix legends league. In the best time there was about 70 participants in 4 grids. I remeber at this time there was about 8 admins: twe for the servers, two for programming of the website, one for the "scoring", and so on.
It's completely normal that about 40 drivers are too much for one.

BR Olaf

DidietXFuera

GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

JohnnoNinja

Quote from: Phathry25 on February 26, 2018, 03:03:10 AM
Quote from: Gzehoo on February 25, 2018, 09:24:10 PM
It's a difficult decision, but...

I'm resigning from organizing Moto2 Cup.

Too much things changed from signing up to starting the 1st race and I wasn't able to control that. I see many people weren't happy about some things with this championship.

Also, I'm not able to host any server what can cause another difficulty as I can't inform if server is up.

If I caused you're mad in any way - I'm sorry.

PS: Results from Phillip Island will be uploaded asap.

Why in the world would you stop?  It was a smashing success all around.  There is always room for improvement, just make some improvements and move on.  I would be really disappointed to see this championship fall by the wayside after having so much interest.  I hope you rethink you decision after sleeping.  Looking forwards to the rest of the series.

+1

About the race: really nice to see a full grid! Personal goal was to stay on the bike for the entire race and gain a lot of positions ;D. Unfortunately I fell in the 2nd lap in the hairpin :o After that I had a quite steady pace and climbed to p10 from p18. Only to lose this position in the last 2 laps, when I had worn tires and fell again. Anyway nice experience and hopefully the series will be continued...

KG_03

i am really surprised that I have used all the left side of my medium tyres. I didnt believe that they didnt make it to the end... Surprisingly i managed to stay on the bike and not fall despite I felt I have no grip at all.

Tusrat

Quote from: KG13 on February 25, 2018, 10:57:38 PM
Haha, silly me :-D I let Tusrat by because I thought the is one of the top riders and there were blue flags :-D

Really ?  :-[

Don't remember but if there are points and if the administrator of the race is Ok, i give you my place ;)

By the way, Blue flags appear much too early.. And you have to check who is behind you every single corner to be sure that the guys behind you is in the first guys... And sometimes you see blue flag and.... No one behind you  :-\

KG_03

It was on the penultimate lap I think. Right before Syberia and Lukey Heights, as far as I remember you were following someone. But even if it happened dont worry, it was my miastek and moreover I dont race for points but for fun, to be faster, train my focus and other skills. Championship is the best occasion for it. It was my miastake and I have to learn from it. I agree that they show up too early. And I focus more on not to block anyone rather than not make a mistake.

Rodrigovis

I would like to ask the staff that when they leave the pit they respect the exit lane, the people were coming straight to the lane by the cones hindering those who were trying to make a fast turn ... the exit of the pit is in the curve and not the cones ..

I saw several bikes doing this ...
let's respect the limits of the personal track ;D ;D ;D

TKS

Jorge Sprinter

KG_03

Although I dont understand anything the video is very enjoyable :-) Thank you Jorge :-)

DidietXFuera

GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

damonboss

Quote from: KG_03 on February 26, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
Although I dont understand anything the video is very enjoyable :-) Thank you Jorge :-)

ya lol

KG_03