• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:43:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[ROUND 3] Bugatti

Started by Gzehoo, March 05, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

March 05, 2018, 02:32:56 PM Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:11:29 AM by Gzehoo
ROUND 3 - BUGATTI

Date: 11th March 2018
Time: 15:00 CET (1st race) / 20:00 CET (2nd race)
Track: NC - Circuit Bugatti V0.5

Practice - 60 minutes
Qualifs - 20 minutes
Race - 21 laps

REPLAYS

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hopefully I will be able to join the championship at one point of the season, as well as the other riders, that have online issues.

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Rodrigovis

we're going to use the last update of the manu for the moto2 or are we going to stay the way we are

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

fefobd

i have problems with core.exe fails . also when im going to enter in a online session  show me the message of ´´bike missing´´

Tusrat

Quote from: fefobd on March 08, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
i have problems with core.exe fails . also when im going to enter in a online session  show me the message of ´´bike missing´´

Have you downloaded moto2 v1.4b ? That's probably this ;)

fefobd

yes, i was racing yesterday in de test server, but with the core.exe fail was impossible to play. and today the bike mismatch and decore.exe again(this time launching de game).pd:tanks

Napalm Nick

Bit confused.

The NC - Circuit Bugatti* loaded to the Discord servers is different to the NC - Circuit Bugatti V0.5 in the database?

So I cannot see it at GpBikes.com but not In World in-game.

What dat all aboot?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

teeds

I noticed the name difference the other day but the one on the track db didn't contain a folder with the same NC - Circuit Bugatti V0.5 name but seemed to contain a folder called NC - Circuit Bugatti. So thought it was all good. Looks like it's been updated today and indeed now contains a NC - Circuit Bugatti V0.5 folder, curious and guess i'll use this potentially updated track?

teeds

Well the one on the DB (NC - Circuit Bugatti V0.5) doesn't seem to work at all  :o Can send you a copy of the working one of you need Nick?

Napalm Nick

Yesterday the database version wouldn't download so DD sorted it out. Now it downloads but it don't work.

I imagine a few will try to DL this track to start practising shortly so better you send it to DD to update DB if its the latest?

2 days without practice now on this track I don't know lol. That's my excuse for being crap sorted.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Thanks Teeds.

Save me a spot in the late race tomorrow, hopefully I will be home in time to be there, learn the track and come first.  ;D

teeds

tchemi

WTF !!!!!

Seriously I'm angry !!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I made a very clean start but everybody crashed. So ok, restart.... Mwell
Then, on the pre-start for the second start, I could not join the track !!!!! The button was grey ! WTF ??

So I spent hours and a major part of my sunday evening for... nothing ??  ???

F*ck, I'm sure I could have made good result and most of all, have pleasure. I'm frustrated, really. I want to break something but everything around me is expensive, so I will lie on the ground and cry loudly for a hour  :'( :'(