• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:21:00 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Anyone play?

Started by Oops, March 16, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oops

Hi all, and first of let me say that I'm not trying to be funny but I was wondering if anyone still plays this game online (world racing series) I have d/loaded the demo and it looks interesting, I have the rift and would love to play this online in vr but I'd hate to spend the 27euro if there's no-one online.

janaucarre

Hi,
Do you have gpbikes license ?
If yes you have world racing series license.
There is some people online but not so much as other sim. I hope those concerned will come here.

Oops

Really that's a shame it looks like it has all the makings of a very good sim, not much point of me spending 27 euro on it if there's only a handful of people on it. :(

Stout Johnson

March 17, 2018, 09:24:42 AM #3 Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:27:01 AM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: Oops on March 16, 2018, 10:33:49 PM
Really that's a shame it looks like it has all the makings of a very good sim, not much point of me spending 27 euro on it if there's only a handful of people on it. :(
Hey Oops, nice to see some guys interested in a real sim.  :)  There are several guys that play WRS, but it is a bit inconsistent. Limiting factors are also that there is still a lack of content (almost no mods recently), there are still some glitches with the tyres simulation and there used to be issues with online stability (which seem to be much better recently, but no one really knows because we never had a full server lately).

My 2 cents: If you really like the sim, then buy it. You will support an indie developer and you can enjoy a real sim. Then just leave a message ahead of time here (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=857.60) and there is a chance that a session can be arranged on. I would also be interested. Then there is dibu, Ricco, Steven, Obelix, Bobr6, JMTRacing and some more that do play this sim. We just need to grow as a community  ;). And if we do, chances are that WRS will only get better faster.

Another thing: WRS is a sim platform for almost anything on 4 wheels. What are you most interested in? I personally like the Rally, and RX part of the sim. Unfortunately, especially the rally part is not very good represented (almost no stages for this sim), but has loads of potential. So that is also a reason why the WRS guys don't meet regularly online. We are very diverse and there is not much content. Some are into RX, some into track racing, some into Dirt oval.

Regards, Stout
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Vivian

Tu peut toujours piloter en reseau local
Ce qui n'est pas partagé est perdu :-)