• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
May 21, 2019, 11:39:36 am

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)


FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Ok, so what about this idea to add some oil on the fire : Pedrosa coming from behind, was the only one that could see the entire scene, so he should have braking away and avoid the mess...  :o

I'm not fan of Lorenzo (as Guigui404 looks like  ;) ) but respect for a true Champion.
I'm not fan of Pedrosa (but he has all my respect because he is a nice AND fast guy which is not Lorenzo's case - to be nice, who loves to make clivage between people, it's his strength, you like him or dislike him but everybody has an idea about that),
I'm not fan of Dovi but same as Pedrosa, nice and fast guy. He was heading for second postion in Championship.

I just think its awfull for the 3 of them, and yes, Lorenzo was sliding and playing the cork in Jerez corners for Dovi and Pedrosa, but he was doing his race and trying to be the first of the 3 which is what we're waiting for from a competitor. Maybe Ducati should have ask him to let Dovi pass, but we all know that i'd prefer to die than to give his place, but hey, that's racing, what else ?
And in 30+ yrs, never seen such a strike eliminating the 3 pilots.


Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1080/1440p/Full WC

HornetMaX

Quote from: speedfr on May 07, 2018, 07:47:14 pm
Ok, so what about this idea to add some oil on the fire : Pedrosa coming from behind, was the only one that could see the entire scene, so he should have braking away and avoid the mess...  :o

Thats why I give him part of the responsibility. But hey, he saw an opportunity and, for once, tried to grab it immediately.
Had Jorge managet to avoid him, I'm sure 100% of the people would have said "Great move by Dani !".

davidboda46

May 07, 2018, 09:04:29 pm #137 Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:26:14 pm by davidboda46
If we are discussing who is the most responsible I would have to say Jorge (I am not saying he did anything bad on purpose). He went wide and Dani went for a legitimate gap that was there and he stayed on the racing line through the corner. My theory is (and I'm truly just guessing here) that Jorge was worried that Dovi would have a good drive and grab the inside into the upcoming left hander, opening up for an overtake on Jorge. So Jorge took the fastest route and the line that would set him up for the next turn so he could keep Dovi behind him. The problem was that he forgot about Dani because of reasons I mentioned in my previous posts, and because he was fixated on his teammate.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

speedfr

In Moto3, Aron Canet will start from the last line on the Bugatti grid in Le Mans sayd FIM MotoGP.
And in Moto2, Marini will go 6 places back on the grid after putting Navarro away.
:(




Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1080/1440p/Full WC

Warlock

Quote from: uberslug on May 07, 2018, 07:20:25 pm
The only one of the three who was on the racing line was Pedrosa and it is very clear from all available angles that Lorenzo's actions led to the 'incident'.


This.
If one makes a mistake and runs out of the line, u have to take care when rejoining the line. You have to think someone can be already there

@Guigui , never forget history, watch some incidents between both riders in 250cc. Lorenzo hasn't always have been the cool guy you think he is.
If it were Lorenzo o Valentino in the position of Pedrosa i can imagine their fans blaming Pedrosa for a stupid move crashing into them

guigui404

You always do that dude , we're not repertoring how many times lorenzo did an error this wasn't , if you want to play this i can say , pedrosa on dovi last year , pedrosa on hayden long time ago , so please , stop stupid arguments

Hawk

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm
You always do that dude , we're not repertoring how many times lorenzo did an error this wasn't , if you want to play this i can say , pedrosa on dovi last year , pedrosa on hayden long time ago , so please , stop stupid arguments


C'mon guigui404, everyone else can see that Lorenzo was at fault in this incident....
Your love for Lorenzo has surely blinded you mate. Haha! :P ;D

Warlock

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm
You always do that dude


??? 

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm
so please , stop stupid arguments


Arguments like these ?

Quote from: guigui404 on May 07, 2018, 03:07:00 pm
One of the most stupid thing I've read here


Seems you think everyone here is stupid, grow up m8.
My argument is clear here, where is yours?

Quote from: Warlock on May 08, 2018, 11:09:49 am
If one makes a mistake and runs out of the line, u have to take care when rejoining the line. You have to think someone can be already there


No one is saying he did it on purpose, but is clearly his fault

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on May 07, 2018, 09:04:29 pm
The problem was that he forgot about Dani because of reasons I mentioned in my previous posts, and because he was fixated on his teammate.

Yeah, that could be (he probably went wide just because Dovi ewent wide just in front).

guigui404

Quote from: Warlock on May 08, 2018, 03:38:54 pm
Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm
You always do that dude


??? 

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm
so please , stop stupid arguments


Arguments like these ?

Quote from: guigui404 on May 07, 2018, 03:07:00 pm
One of the most stupid thing I've read here


Seems you think everyone here is stupid, grow up m8.
My argument is clear here, where is yours?

Quote from: Warlock on May 08, 2018, 11:09:49 am
If one makes a mistake and runs out of the line, u have to take care when rejoining the line. You have to think someone can be already there


No one is saying he did it on purpose, but is clearly his fault


That's clearly why I'm angry , because it's not his fault at all , how could he see pedrosa please ? tell me

guigui404

Quote from: Hawk on May 08, 2018, 01:23:37 pm
Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm
You always do that dude , we're not repertoring how many times lorenzo did an error this wasn't , if you want to play this i can say , pedrosa on dovi last year , pedrosa on hayden long time ago , so please , stop stupid arguments


C'mon guigui404, everyone else can see that Lorenzo was at fault in this incident....
Your love for Lorenzo has surely blinded you mate. Haha! :P ;D


I don't really care about a particular rider , as I'm a Biaggi fan .Everyone else ? Who is everyone else ?

guigui404

SO it's simple , even dovi said it , Lorenzo couldn't know pedrosa was there as pitboard wasn't talking about him at all , and ofc after he run wide it was impossible to see pedrosa coming . Now Warlock , try to be a bit more realist and don't use something like , everybody think like me , or , grow up mate .You upset me so much

uberslug

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 05:22:11 pm
That's clearly why I'm angry , because it's not his fault at all , how could he see pedrosa please ? tell me


He easily could have seen someone coming if he had checked the racing line for occupants prior to returning to it.

guigui404

Of course , he could , if it was mower racing at 25km/h

uberslug

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 06:47:52 pm
Of course , he could , if it was mower racing at 25km/h


Really? Your Lorenzo love is getting the best of you...