• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 20, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
holy shit!

What a save :P

Save!? Lol! Pure bloody luck I'd say! Haha!  ;D ;D

speedfr

He can retire in MX whenever !!!  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

speedfr

Well, then the second Ducati pilot for 2019-2020 is gonna be "elected" before Mugello starts.

And i don't know what you guys think about that but i have my own idea.
And sorry for #99 but i think the best for Ducati is Petrux.
He will be a perfect second pilot for Dovi, he is Italian, he is good, he struggles constantly and on the human side, i think he is a lot easier to live with than Lorenzo.
And he will accept a third or less of Lorenzo pay.

If i could bet about it, i'll bet on Petrux. Or Miller. But not on JL.

I think Suzuki is waiting to know about Ducati's choice to either takes Lorenzo or confirm Ianonne. 2 weeks to know how the next years are going to be.  :)

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

matty0l215

uberslug

He probably didn't even feel the initial impact since it knocked him unconscious.

The REAL pain will start sometime tomorrow...

HornetMaX

Apparently he's doing quite OK. Very minor bruises and a bit of a memory problem (which is normal).

The real question is: wtf happened ?!?!
It doens't look normal at all ... Ducati shielded behind a "no comment" which per se indicates something fishy.

speedfr

i think right before it starts a stoppie at 300Km/h, he had wooobles, that pushed the brakes pad away then when he took the brakes it went violently against the disk and no smooth in the braking action. (De Puniet explanation and that sounds correct to me)
What a flight... He is probably full of broken bones - look how his arms are doing... Scary... he is at least in the same state as S.Byrne.  :o

HornetMaX

Quote from: speedfr on June 01, 2018, 08:37:05 PM
i think right before it starts a stoppie at 300Km/h, he had wooobles, that pushed the brakes pad away then when he took the brakes it went violently against the disk and no smooth in the braking action. (De Puniet explanation and that sounds correct to me)
What a flight... He is probably full of broken bones - look how his arms are doing... Scary... he is at least in the same state as S.Byrne.  :o
Not a single broken bone.

But I really really find it hard to accept the explanation above.

speedfr

Not to me, i remenber at Le Mans, years ago, going to a talk to a mechanic guy that i know in the pitstop (during EWC race) and they were talking about that and how a "kind of spring" could pushed the pads back but how it will bother them when changing disk or pads during pitstops.
So, it never happened to me personnaly but i know that people are trying to reduce that effect, so it exists.

And when i saw the video tonight on Eurosport, i thought about it and when De Puniet gave this explanation, i found that correct because it happens.

uberslug

I doesn't look as the wobble was vicious enough to push the pads into the calipers. Perhaps the wobble made him miss his braking point and the subsequent over braking lead to the mishap.

Had he not been unconscious he surely would have broken a number of bones.

matty0l215

Quote from: uberslug on June 01, 2018, 09:41:14 PM
Had he not been unconscious he surely would have broken a number of bones.

How/Why?? Genuine question.