• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:07:39 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

tracks.

Started by RBp, January 26, 2014, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

Been having some lession on track making. there some real bugs with the cam/marshal software. one track don't even show the track in the viewer ::). Seems to have a randon postion 3d space. could it not be tied into centreline start postion so the viewer always at the startline. Marshal are easy to do once the flag man put in place just delete and repostion. Cameras seem to have a mind of there own at times, With all the other cameras it don't seem to important anyway.

tried some bump fixs on a track this seems easy enough to do but can't update the track on the stats page as the prev  track code not up to date or incorrect from the download page :'(.

125 still crash's easy but they crash easy on Honda hairpin on Philp island, it like they hit the floor or something.

Every hill/slope all the bikes seem really weird to ride no matter how smooth or bumpy the surface is. 

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3v0wue

dibu

Quote from: RBp on January 26, 2014, 02:03:36 PM
tried some bump fixs on a track this seems easy enough to do but can't update the track on the stats page as the prev  track code not up to date or incorrect from the download page :'(.
Which track are you talking about? Maybe I can find an older/newer trackcode for it at my harddisk.

RBp

January 26, 2014, 02:29:22 PM #2 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:37:28 PM by RBp
Brno dibu, keeps giving me an error when trying to update   " invalid prev track code"  seems a digit missing.

I cleared the bumps off the up hill corners,  it pretty smooth now. if people are happy I try and redo some of the other tracks.

Tracks made, forgot to list them

Brno     (try bump fixing last few corners)
Folenbray   (easy first track to try and make)
Edmonton  (little bit more detail to make)
Prince gorge circuit  (how to import more models little harder again)
Albacete      (can't find track in map viewer for cams/marshal :'(.   even more detail and track people might know)

dibu

January 26, 2014, 03:09:21 PM #3 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:20:10 PM by dibu
Sorry for Brno I have only one trackcode. It should be the same you have.

date: 2012-04-25  (Brno.ini)
code: 0F91D8FF4BCB80F536EE8524DAFA

But the Brno.trp is from 2013-05-01. There must be a new code which hasn't been updated in the ini.

RBp

I got the same code, Would the admin have codes used on server?, not worth doing anything unless people say it any better. the two right handers need doing as well.

Docfumi

GREAT! thanks for the tracks Edmonton is too funny.  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

HornetMaX

Quote from: RBp on January 26, 2014, 04:01:30 PM
I got the same code, Would the admin have codes used on server?, not worth doing anything unless people say it any better. the two right handers need doing as well.

Maybe Piboso can help on this. If you are improving the track, no point in keeping the old one (and create a new one with different code).

MaX.

RBp

January 26, 2014, 06:05:31 PM #7 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 06:16:16 PM by RBp
Quote from: docfumi on January 26, 2014, 05:16:03 PM
GREAT! thanks for the tracks Edmonton is too funny.  ;D

Was being shown how to make things flat, track one big square with all 4 points at 0.0.0 and the object all put on top.  It had afew bumps where the 990 fell. Think it an indy car track. I kept getting lost until I was told the decreasing cones mark the direction and distance of the next corner.

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 26, 2014, 05:40:38 PM
Maybe Piboso can help on this. If you are improving the track, no point in keeping the old one (and create a new one with different code).

MaX.

If people think the up hill circane better than before then there reason to try and improve afew tracks now I know how, If it just as bad then wont be worth the time. I choose Brno as that the track I seen complained about a lot . The 125 crashs everytime on the double right hander so that needs work to.

I try all the tracks with the 125cc, I don't think it will get many at all tbh after alittle bit of testing, bike seems broke but I try.

RBp

Anyone tried brno?

is the up hill circane at the end any smoother now and easyer to get up? If people think it better I can try to improve the rest of the track then move to the next place that need work.

if im wasting my time just say and just bang the laps in to get quicker.

Abigor

Quote from: RBp on January 28, 2014, 06:40:25 AM
Anyone tried brno?

is the up hill circane at the end any smoother now and easyer to get up? If people think it better I can try to improve the rest of the track then move to the next place that need work.

if im wasting my time just say and just bang the laps in to get quicker.
Hey RBp..... you are not wasting time. Really great job so far......Place keep doing what you doing. Brno is one of the best track out there.......Thanks RBp.

janaucarre

I'm probably a little beast, but where are the download links for the tracks you smoothed?
And if you smoothed the track you surely export it in .map and .trp, and there is the code you need at the end of the .trp export. If you feel i said anything that's because i have nothing understand.

Docfumi

Quote from: janaucarre on January 28, 2014, 09:31:17 AM
I'm probably a little beast, but where are the download links for the tracks you smoothed?
And if you smoothed the track you surely export it in .map and .trp, and there is the code you need at the end of the .trp export. If you feel i said anything that's because i have nothing understand.

Cheers Janu, God roll last night  ;D

TRACKS LINK:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3v0wue
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

janaucarre

thank you doc, yes good roll until the last crash.