• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:35:23 AM

Red Bull Rookies

Started by Arvoss, January 27, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

ludo05

Arvoss

Quote from: ludo05 on January 28, 2014, 08:28:46 PM
In   ;)
with n°89

89 is already taken by Aleale. I personally don't care about the numbers :p If you have another number it would be better but if you really want the 89 you can have it too :p

PeterV

Gzehoo

SpaZe

JamoZ

I vote for a different track. Victoria isn`t even smooth enough for the 125. There are 3 possible points where you can fall without any reason. The only track that is 100% perfectly smooth is Assen. You can ride 100 laps there without having to worry about taking a different line or else you`ll fall over.

Also, if the amount of players gets too high, you can just run 2 servers. Just like we did with the 1st cold turkey race.

Arvoss

Quote from: JamoZ on January 28, 2014, 08:59:16 PM
I vote for a different track. Victoria isn`t even smooth enough for the 125. There are 3 possible points where you can fall without any reason. The only track that is 100% perfectly smooth is Assen. You can ride 100 laps there without having to worry about taking a different line or else you`ll fall over.

Also, if the amount of players gets too high, you can just run 2 servers. Just like we did with the 1st cold turkey race.

The first cold turkey was a 'mess', 1000 cores... But maybe that was a Beta 3 problem. We will see ;) Currently 18 guys in de lobby and no lag :D

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

JamoZ

Quote from: Arvoss on January 28, 2014, 09:05:45 PM

The first cold turkey was a 'mess', 1000 cores... But maybe that was a Beta 3 problem. We will see ;) Currently 18 guys in de lobby and no lag :D

No lag? I only saw 6 people on the grid, bikes appeared next to me in a corner, and as soon as i fell i got a core. Yes, lag free :)

Arvoss

Quote from: JamoZ on January 28, 2014, 09:20:13 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on January 28, 2014, 09:05:45 PM

No lag? I only saw 6 people on the grid, bikes appeared next to me in a corner, and as soon as i fell i got a core. Yes, lag free :)

It sucks that GP Bikes only renders 6 bikes :( I didn't have any lag... I'll add a ping limit in the real race.

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

RBp

January 28, 2014, 10:29:39 PM #57 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:40:57 PM by RBp

there plenty of smooth tracks the 125 can go round, just not the larger ones used for the GP.  guess no one plays thems. I've only got up to "C" with mu testing so far.  Assen I can crash on turn one and some kerbs get a reset bug of sort. Racing lines have more to them than just the radias bit I agree it not easy to hussle the 125 round places, different styles and pace will give different result im aware of that.

Albacete               RBP                   3rd, last corner
Albi                        whitham69                ok
Albi2011               JC-21                        ok
Aldo  scribante     whitham69               ok
aragon                  JC_21                    3rd, last corner
Assen                   whitham69           1st corner 
Avus                     whitham69                ok
Barclona                  Nak                   every corner
Brands hactch gp     NC                4th  5th  corner
Brands indy                NC                       ok
Brno                            Nak                   6th 7th corner
Cadwell park            janaucarra             ok
Carole                        Tiego                    ok
castle comb            whitham69              ok
circuit issoire          whitham69             4th corner
COTA                        lauzzzn                   9th corner
cleaveland                whitham69           4th, 5th ,6th corners
croft                             whitham69

RBp

January 28, 2014, 10:43:14 PM #58 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:50:46 PM by RBp
Put me down I give it a go.

Do I need to paint a bike?  It will look worse than track day bike that fiberglass white with patch's of bondo

ALEale

only one thing... please do not race on monday, saturday and sunday.. thanks a lot :D