• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:21:41 AM

Week 3 - Misano

Started by lluisete, November 19, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lluisete

WEEK 3 - Misano

Excel with daily results of the week + race -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17zsTplzzTaVQb4490VL9SF6r02LyZyU6CoPIkHvEydg/edit?usp=sharing

Remembering....

Requirements to run:

1.   Complete at least 50 laps on the official servers during the week. <- too much effort control it.

2.   Get the laptime below the limit (best laptime of the week +5 seg)

Example: Best laptime of week 1.30 -> Cut-off time 1.35

Score system:

-   Getting points from the race results.
-   Getting points from the daily Hotlap event (2pt max per week)
-   Getting points from clear race (2 pt per race if you finish without crashing)
-   Punishment of 2pt for every crash provoqued ( 7 or more pt = race ban for next week).

Daily Hotlaps:

-   Official server will be online on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to record all the laps (you have this days to get the minimum of 50 laps to race).
-   Best time of the day will get 2 extra points.
-   Second and third best times of the day will get 1 extra point.
-   To get the maximum of 2 points per week the rider have to be 1st one day or 2/3 during two days.
-   When a rider get 2 points their times wont count, so the rest of the riders can fight to get them and this will produce a motivation for slower riders to improve daily.

Servers and mods:

-   WSSP 2018 by julen113 (thanks for this incredible mod <3) -> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5905.0
-   Server name: SRC600 'X day' test.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

lluisete

November 19, 2018, 11:16:49 PM #1 Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:22:28 PM by lluisete
Time needed to race 1.44.00

Time needed in rain to race 1.56.00
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

lluisete

The race of this week will be in rain.

Tomorrow we will start with the server in rain.

lluisete

Pableke46

is it  misano with checkpoints ??

ok cool because everybody knows Jorge Sprinter.

jajaj

teeds

Alas the rain has pushed the boat out a bit too far for my VR setup. The FPS just drops too low in certain places with only 1 other rider on track, was horrible testing like that let alone with 10+ other there too. So i'll be back next week for hopefully a dry and acceptably higher FPS race   8)

javiliyors

Quote from: Pableke46 on November 21, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
is it  misano with checkpoints ??

ok cool because everybody knows Jorge Sprinter.

jajaj

Jajajaja

lluisete

Quote from: teeds on November 22, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
Alas the rain has pushed the boat out a bit too far for my VR setup. The FPS just drops too low in certain places with only 1 other rider on track, was horrible testing like that let alone with 10+ other there too. So i'll be back next week for hopefully a dry and acceptably higher FPS race   8)

Wops, bad news u are a good rival on races, so clean and constant! Next races will be on dry  ;)

Finally we will race on MisanoGP18_V1.0_DS because on race we can have some problems with the other version, so be good boys a don't cut corners!

Tommaso Levato

How many laps will the race be?

Alvaro250RR

I can't race today lluisete, sorry, good luck all and see you next week!

lluisete

November 22, 2018, 07:27:26 PM #10 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 08:01:57 PM by lluisete
Quote from: Tommaso Levato on November 22, 2018, 04:04:47 PM
How many laps will the race be?

As always, 10 laps x 2 races.

Password will be race3

lluisete

Anyone saved the replay?? I want to see that first corner lol

Myst1cPrun3

I tried to but for some reason GPB only saves 5 mins of replays, and idk how to fix it. Shame as I actually didn't crash in the second race T1, and led a corner 😂

Tommaso Levato

I see the results are up. I didn't crash in the second race.

lluisete

Quote from: Tommaso Levato on November 26, 2018, 06:09:52 PM
I see the results are up. I didn't crash in the second race.

Did u not crash on second race?? :O Really GOOD JOB.

Will fix it asap.