• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

New official track

Started by PiBoSo, December 03, 2018, 04:46:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which official track would you prefer ( you can choose two! )?

Donington Park
Laguna Seca
Jerez
Mugello
Assen ( pre-2006 )
Spa
Other ( please write which one )

Hawk

February 13, 2019, 03:01:46 pm #150 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:03:33 pm by Hawk
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on February 13, 2019, 01:00:37 pm
Quote from: -aGy- on February 13, 2019, 12:02:30 pm
Make a track that is not in other games. its that simple. raceroom does that and its awesome. i wanted road track like ulster but no it has to be closed track because game engine cant handle it. i think.  old assen is good tho. hate new modern tracks

New tracks seem to lack character, older tracks tend to be more fun, however with it being based on relatively modern gp racing options are limited for official content I should Imagine, but I would like to see tracks that aren't in other games too, which is where the modders come in Into it for me, and why I'm not a big fan of GP tracks being modded, rather play something like croft or castle Combe.

+1 Myst1cPrun3!  ;)

doubledragoncc

We have both Croft and Castle Combe on the database Mystic

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls<br /><br /><br /><br />i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1060 OC 6GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 13, 2019, 03:39:13 pm
We have both Croft and Castle Combe on the database Mystic

DD

Yep, I know, and I play them much more than stuff like mugello and Cota, and other gp circuits, which is what I was trying to say lol.

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

RaDiCaL

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 11, 2019, 04:45:03 pmThank you to everyone who voted and commented.

In the end, it was decided to create the old Assen and then to try to bring back the old US track.

There already are good Mugello and Jerez version that it would be difficult to improve upon. Also it would probably be disrespectful to ignore what the community already did.

Hawk

Any news snippets you can give us on how things are going in the development of the Old Assen track Piboso?