• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:10:43 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Week 5 - Jerez

Started by lluisete, December 05, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lluisete

WEEK 4 - Jerez

Excel with daily results of the week + race -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17zsTplzzTaVQb4490VL9SF6r02LyZyU6CoPIkHvEydg/edit?usp=sharing

Remembering....

Requirements to run:

1.   Complete at least 50 laps on the official servers during the week. <- too much effort control it.

2.   Get the laptime below the limit (best laptime of the week +5 seg)

Example: Best laptime of week 1.30 -> Cut-off time 1.35

Score system:

-   Getting points from the race results.
-   Getting points from the daily Hotlap event (2pt max per week)
-   Getting points from clear race (2 pt per race if you finish without crashing)
-   Punishment of 2pt for every crash provoqued ( 7 or more pt = race ban for next week).

Daily Hotlaps:

-   Official server will be online on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to record all the laps (you have this days to get the minimum of 50 laps to race).
-   Best time of the day will get 2 extra points.
-   Second and third best times of the day will get 1 extra point.
-   To get the maximum of 2 points per week the rider have to be 1st one day or 2/3 during two days.
-   When a rider get 2 points their times wont count, so the rest of the riders can fight to get them and this will produce a motivation for slower riders to improve daily.

Servers and mods:

-   WSSP 2018 by julen113 (thanks for this incredible mod <3) -> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5905.0
-   Server name: SRC600 'X day' test.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

lluisete

Can't restart race session so we restart the server and go random second race.  :-[

Myst1cPrun3

Is there a given time for this or have I missed it. Again.

Wimp #97

First race was amazing and a lot of fun with Jaume :D,

Second race i don't know but i got taken out 1st time by Jaume but it was an accident and he waited so it was all ok. Then he tried to pass me again in turn one but was very late en he hit me off my bike. he didn't wait... . Then I was catching him and Pableke very fast 1sec per lap. Then i pass pableke and he hit me in the next corner. again not intentional but still... It was an important race and riders kept taking me out... so sad because first race was very fun and fair.

I don't know if there are any penalties or not and i don't really care but i just wanted to ask riders to ride fair. I don't think it was intentional but at least you can wait when you take someone :)

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Myst1cPrun3

It's a shame when that happens, it really can be annoying crashing and it not being your fault. (most of them are my fault tho so yeah). I just think that professional riders wouldn't wait of they took someone out so people here won't either. If they do that's awesome, but I try not to expect it.

As for the server restart I didn't even know what was going on for that, and the jump start glitch in race one meant I was just sat in a menu for an hour. Thanks GPB smooth as always

Hebe

wimp ... the races are like that, one goes well and another bad you can not do anything, the first has been clean for you because you've thrown me twice although it was impressive.
You can not complain that they throw you when in each race you have thrown someone ..
anyway the next I hope it is just as fun greetings!

Pableke46

Quote from: Wimp #97 on December 06, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
First race was amazing and a lot of fun with Jaume :D,

Second race i don't know but i got taken out 1st time by Jaume but it was an accident and he waited so it was all ok. Then he tried to pass me again in turn one but was very late en he hit me off my bike. he didn't wait... . Then I was catching him and Pableke very fast 1sec per lap. Then i pass pableke and he hit me in the next corner. again not intentional but still... It was an important race and riders kept taking me out... so sad because first race was very fun and fair.

I don't know if there are any penalties or not and i don't really care but i just wanted to ask riders to ride fair. I don't think it was intentional but at least you can wait when you take someone :)

yo mannn.... you hit me in Assen and i didnt write anything

( everybody knows you are fast but there are more people on the track)

have fun
Races are races by Valentino Rossi

Wimp #97

I don't mind either, accidents can happen but it was just 3 in a row and one time from Jaume where he didn't wait. Thats the reason why I left :) No hard feelings man I saw you stopped for me so its all good :)

I made this post to explain why I left nothing else :)
Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Quote from: Hebe on December 06, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
wimp ... the races are like that, one goes well and another bad you can not do anything, the first has been clean for you because you've thrown me twice although it was impressive.
You can not complain that they throw you when in each race you have thrown someone ..

I just don't understand why you didn't wait after you take me out? thats the only reason I even said anything. First time you wait, second time you don't.
Wimp #97

Hebe

wimp I have gone long in the first braking, anyway I had the interior and you have not left much space and also on my screen it has not come out that I have hit my bike or moved

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Wimp #97 on December 06, 2018, 10:29:48 PM
Quote from: Hebe on December 06, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

I just don't understand why you didn't wait after you take me out? that's the only reason I even said anything. First time you wait, second time you don't.

personally I don't understand why you'd expect people to wait anyway. I mean, in a real race if someone got taken out the rider/driver in the wrong wouldn't wait there, so why expect it in a game. i understand its a game and it could be seen as a good thing to give the position back if you make a mistake, but for me that wouldn't happen IRL so i wouldn't expect it here, (despite me waiting for others where possible if its my fault)

In traditional British style I 'Keep calm and carry on'
(well maybe the carry on part as I'm crap at keeping calm lol)

Wimp #97

December 06, 2018, 10:40:31 PM #13 Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:43:10 PM by Wimp #97
Quote from: Hebe on December 06, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
wimp I have gone long in the first braking, anyway I had the interior and you have not left much space and also on my screen it has not come out that I have hit my bike or moved

I didn't even see you untill the very last moment, there was no way for me to avoid you, you came charging up the inside and missed the corner because I was also very late on the brakes already.

I hit you in the same way in race 1 and waited for you and let you past again.

but its ok never mind. We had a nice first race lets keep it at that.
Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Also iluisete, why don't I get P5 points for race2? I see other people get last place points when they don't finish the race :)
Wimp #97