• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:37:04 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Project Road Ripper complete

Started by Lee-h, February 19, 2019, 12:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee-h

Here is a controller base on the direct steer mode, force feedback, head controlled rider learn and VR I made for my self and I'm loving it.

poumpouny

WOW exactly what I want to do but with less cable  ;D is the handle bar easily removable so you can just unplug it and put your wheel or did you sacrifice the fanatec wheel just for GPbikes ?

Lee-h

Quote from: poumpouny on February 19, 2019, 06:45:39 AM
WOW exactly what I want to do but with less cable  ;D is the handle bar easily removable so you can just unplug it and put your wheel or did you sacrifice the fanatec wheel just for GPbikes ?

I designed the bars with a standard 70mm bolt pattern so it just fits on to a Universal quick release Hub, and as for my rig I built it to transform in to all sorts of stuff such as 2 pilot modes hotas as well as yoke, truck, car, speedboat, motor bike, at the keyboard VR, FPS, MMO and general flat gaming as well as a work station.

teeds

Vini

cool.

does this have the steering axis seperated from the handlebar/bike lean?

Lee-h

Yes they is another steering mode call direct steer you can activate through the profile.ini file with a bit of code PiBoSo put a post about some where on these forums, and I use head tracking on my Vive for the rider learn