• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:53:59 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

anyone gonna do the 94 cagiva mito?

Started by RobinHoodUKIP, March 05, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinHoodUKIP

k, just asking/begging for someone to convert it into the sim, was my first ever bike. still dream of buying another one and putting and rd350 lump into one.

Myst1cPrun3

There's already a '94 MiTo in the SIM...

Myst1cPrun3

https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g

I personally have never used it, so I can't say if it works or is of a good quality or not.

RobinHoodUKIP

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 05, 2019, 12:36:28 PM
are you sure you are not confusing it with the round headlight mito? ive DLed that bike, but im after the 916 style mito that is just released in ride3 dlc.
sorry i know nothing about modding, would it be hard to alter the existing mito mod(round headlight) into the 916 style mito using the other game  ::) ::) ::) 3d render?
not sure if 916 mito is just a aesthetic change over older version? i always thought the 916mito had changes over older bike, longer wheelbase and better tires with steeper sidewalls aiding turn in? could be wrong though.

Blackheart

Quote from: RobinHoodUKIP on March 05, 2019, 09:01:54 PM
are you sure you are not confusing it with the round headlight mito? ive DLed that bike, but im after the 916 style mito that is just released in ride3 dlc.
sorry i know nothing about modding, would it be hard to alter the existing mito mod(round headlight) into the 916 style mito using the other game  ::) ::) ::) 3d render?
not sure if 916 mito is just a aesthetic change over older version? i always thought the 916mito had changes over older bike, longer wheelbase and better tires with steeper sidewalls aiding turn in? could be wrong though.

It is not easy to convert a bike from R3, for good results requires at least some hours.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: RobinHoodUKIP on March 05, 2019, 09:01:54 PM
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 05, 2019, 12:36:28 PM
I was aware of the 916 Mito, but I assumed that there was both models in the mod. I cant say I know much about modding as well, but the 916 is in the game, and so is the Mito, so in theory a mixed love child could be possible, as the 3d models already exist. As for the handling/spec difference I don't know enough about either, as its not a bike I ride or am overly interested in. More of a 600 SSP type guy personally