• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:31:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Hawk

I just got a core.exe when I went to track to start :(

Hawk.

Hawk

Klax75

Hope the race went well.

I got out of sync. Then after the several restarts of the server on the sighting lap the numbers were all negative. -2:-30, etc. I tried getting on the grid, and it should be on the grid. Then the race would just start and I was off the grid. The numbers weren't counting down to anything that made sense, the start lights were all red and stayed that way.

Anyway hope everyone had a good race.

RBp

im glad that over...

thanks for championship Avoss and all who joined

Arvoss

REPLAY + RESULTS: http://we.tl/NfQ7rdoFcs

8 races, 8 Sundays we had fun in this championship. I want to thank everyone that participated in the races. Thank you for your patience and for the great battles we had!

Now this championship is over. Finally? Maybe it was not the best idea to organize a championship in a unfinished game. I certainly had fun, but some of the riders had bad luck. Cores, delays, more cores, more delays, lag,...

Now I'll take a step back, just like Peter and JamoZ. I don't get a lot of cores but it just sucks that you start a race with 4 riders less because of delays and cores... And I played this game too much so I need a break.

I'm looking forward to MX Bikes and GP Bikes V1 ;)

Arvoss

LOOPATELI

Good championship guys! it was a pleasure :)
Specially thanks to Arvoss for his hard work :) that was fun

Hawk

Like RBp, I'm glad it's all over. In my case because of all the problems inherent at this development stage with GPB, especially for online racing. But can't wait for the time when GBP V 1.0 has been released when all these bugs will have been sorted out, then it will be an absolute pleasure racing online!  ;D ;D 8)
But at the moment it's like experiencing all the great things in GBP and seeing the huge potential that is there but it's always just out of reach because of it's current problems. Sad, but it is a beta(I keep having to remind myself of that at times), so hopefully Piboso can get things sorted at some stage. Just wish certain problems would be prioritised better.  ;)

A SPECIAL thank you to Arvoss for organising and running these champs. Well done mate and very much appreciated!!  ;) ;D 8)

Also a BIG thank you to all the fellow riders who participated, it's been great fun(though frustrating at times), and especially those who stuck with it and didn't drop out all together, I think that it is important to finish something you start no matter how tough things get.  ;)

Hawk.

Masna

yea good championship!!  thanks Avross !!
see you in GpBikes V1 !!  ::)

Alby46

had tons of fun thank you arvoss, see you at a 500cc champ :P
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

LOOPATELI

i've been watching the replay and only 7 last mins or so were recorded.
So maybe the replay bug in wet conditions still there?

Klax75

Quote from: LOOPATELI on June 30, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

Hmm that is weird. I saved a wet replay that was 25 minutes long.

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on June 30, 2014, 08:49:03 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on June 30, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

Hmm that is weird. I saved a wet replay that was 25 minutes long.

How many riders were in your session?

Hawk

Hi Arvoss.

So who won the Class A/B Champs and also the respective Team Champs? It would be great to finally publish the final results and winners to complete the series.  :P ;D

Oh.... I nearly forgot..... What's the winners prize? Hehe.  ;D :P

Hawk.