• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:34:16 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Set-up to help with the bumps?

Started by davidboda46, February 04, 2014, 08:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: C21 on February 04, 2014, 03:58:28 PM
Yes, as you said there are some things not 100% clear. I´m still playing with your Geogebra model....
Nice to hear ! And if you find wrong stuff, do not hesitate to bash me in public :)

If everything goes as planned, in a week or two I'll start having a serious look to the physics stuff.

MaX.

neoraptor

I also have a big coming week (and then a skiing holiday week  ;D).
After that I will continue to work on GPB (finish R6 geometry as it is too stable for now, and continue the geometry documentation and some other small projects that have been "paused").

I am aware of most of the problems of the R6 and I plan to finish it properly, don't worry ;)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

JammyR6

February 28, 2014, 08:54:43 AM #17 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:56:18 AM by JammyR6
Just a note on the "I can't wheelie the R6" thing - I ride an R6, and honestly you have to be really gunning it to get the front up without some clutch. Mine's an '05 though, so I know it has ~10HP less and (I think) longer wheelbase than the '06-'13?

#EDIT: I have experienced the weird sudden letting go on qualify tires though - I thought it must just be dragging hard parts though... still it makes Phillip Island turns 1 and 2 pretty interesting :P