• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:07:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

super Sampling Anti-Aliasing on Windows Mixed reality (Odyssey+)

Started by cyborg chip, June 04, 2019, 06:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyborg chip

Hi friends.

I know that has .ini file for Open Vr and Oculus for supersampling in GP Bikes but, i use a Samsung Odyssey+ and supersampling seems not working.

Wich name of the .ini file is correct to create a supersampling for windows mixed reality (in steam app i use 200% but also not working)?

many thanks

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: cyborg chip on June 04, 2019, 06:19:44 PMHi friends.

I know that has .ini file for Open Vr and Oculus for supersampling in GP Bikes but, i use a Samsung Odyssey+ and supersampling seems not working.

Wich name of the .ini file is correct to create a supersampling for windows mixed reality (in steam app i use 200% but also not working)?

many thanks

Steam Super-sampling will not work with GPB as far as I'm aware

Correct name for file is

'oculus.ini'
Needs to be created in standard GPB directory
(usually:
C: Program Files (maybe the (x86) depending on your install) GP Bikes, with the dlls

Then I use

[render]
pixel_density = 1.5

Copy and paste that in the cfg you made

Note: This only seems to be supported for the Oculus headset, using the filename 'oculus.ini', so supers among may not be supported on non Oculus devices

If your trying to use something else other than an Oculus, you could try creating the oculus.ini file, and then renaming it to 'openvr.ini' to match the dll's. Not sure if this'll work tho.

https://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5188.0

This will tell you all you need to know, and if it isn't mentioned here, its likely not supported.

cyborg chip

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 04, 2019, 06:39:15 PM
Quote from: cyborg chip on June 04, 2019, 06:19:44 PMHi friends.

many thanks

Steam Super-sampling will not work with GPB as far as I'm aware

Correct name for file is

'oculus.ini'
Needs to be created in standard GPB directory
(usually:
C: Program Files (maybe the (x86) depending on your install) GP Bikes, with the dlls

Then I use

[render]
pixel_density = 1.5

Copy and paste that in the cfg you made

Note: This only seems to be supported for the Oculus headset, using the filename 'oculus.ini', so supers among may not be supported on non Oculus devices

If your trying to use something else other than an Oculus, you could try creating the oculus.ini file, and then renaming it to 'openvr.ini' to match the dll's. Not sure if this'll work tho.

https://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5188.0

This will tell you all you need to know, and if it isn't mentioned here, its likely not supported.

understood! :(

i tested oculus.ini and its not working on samsung odyssey.

many thanks.