• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:48:16 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New start

Started by Alby46, September 17, 2013, 12:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

So, we're restarting.
Happy restart all! :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Furious

Right. I just hope that users will be more mature and will be based on basis of merit.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Alby46

Quote from: Furious on September 17, 2013, 12:43:58 PM
Right. I just hope that users will be more mature and will be based on basis of merit.
we don't need argues here (  is it correct? i'm not mothelanguage  lol )

Toomes1

Brilliant the forum is up and running again, thanks Piboso.

Alby46

for this restart i hope doubledragon won't type with caps lock enabled LOL

ALEale

:D ;D ;D ;D registration are now opened! i'm in!!  8) HAPPY RESTART!!

Borstel

beautiful the forum is back ... see you on track!!  ;D

jemaro

My best regards to all the people again.

See you.

eliawestworld

donhardo

Buggi

JamoZ

Remember people, only happy thoughts on this new forum!

I`m out, forever. Good luck with the game & community..

JamoZ

PiBoSo

October 01, 2013, 09:05:18 PM #13 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:12:31 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: JamoZ on October 01, 2013, 08:49:31 PM
Remember people, only happy thoughts on this new forum!

I`m out, forever. Good luck with the game & community..

JamoZ

It's only possible to comment the sims, not the developer. Would you prefer to complain about delays? Do you think it would be helpful?
I say good day. Now good day.

http://www.youtube.com/v/MuNvxH5kSKU
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Docfumi

NoGripRacing.com   General Rules!

I think many of these should be used here, I have made the mistake of personally lashing out at someone and it does not belong in a community based forum. I think we can progress faster and better when we take the time to read clearly what someone post and politely ask questions to which we don´t understand.

General Forum Rules

All messages should be written in english - typing messages in other languages, especially to add insults is not allowed. Any non english posts will be removed without warning.

Learn some netiquette, no one likes rude posts and how you format your messages does make a difference to how people reading will interpret them.

No SHOUTING, swearing, !!!!!!!!!!!! etc in topic titles, it is rude and annoying.

No cursing, swearing or other abusive language in posts / signatures or other user profile fields(Disguising words with ** or other characters is not acceptable!).

Do not use [IMG] tags to link directly to large(more than 640x480 or 100kB) images.. either use thumbnail links or normal text links. Most especially do not use [IMG] tags to place several MB of images in 1 post/topic.

No spamming/trolling/flaming.

No personal attacks on other members.

No rude/abusive usernames, keep it clean or expect your account to get deleted.

No duplicate accounts - you only need 1 account to be a member of the site, generally only trouble makers make multiple accounts and by doing so you will be treated as such.

No clever typing to avoid any word censors - if we've censored something it is for a reason and trying to outsmart the system is not going to earn you any bonus points.

No asking for or offering private message/email to avoid forum censors / rules.

No backseat admins - if you think someone has broken the rules use the 'report post' or Private Message feature to notify the site admins. Telling the Admins how to run the site isn't going to win you any brownie points.

No backtalking the Admins/Moderators - they do what they do for free, and don't have to put up with smartass comments.

Dont ask for copies of original files from games - if you have the cd/dvd extract it from that.

No posting of links to cracked games/software/etc - No discussion of cracking, hacking, warez, asking for serial keys etc - if you have a cracked game go buy it. Telling people to PM you for info/links to warez is not a way round this rule.

Theres no need to post telling people you've sent them a PM.. the forum will notify them automatically.

Avatars / Signatures - Keep them clean, rude / abusive messages in them will get you an infraction at the least.

No posting links to game addons that we would not allow here (this includes indirect links to sites that host them), No hinting you have the links and will PM them to people, No begging for said links to be PM'd to yourself, No adding links to said downloads or sites that host them in your signature or other part of your user profile.

No discussion / promotion of recreational drug use. (cannabis, cocaine, ecstasy etc).

No discussions about Religion.

No discussions about Politics.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.