• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 18, 2019, 02:15:18 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

(Skin) Pons Racing MotoE - WSSP Yamaha R6

Started by adrmelandri, June 26, 2019, 08:28:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adrmelandri

June 26, 2019, 08:28:48 pm Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 03:43:42 am by adrianXCII Reason: Updated Link & PNT File
This livery is for Yamaha R6 WSSP by Julien.

The MotoE Team Liveries are amazing, so I couldn't help but make it. Maybe anyone has any interest in using this livery, idk  ;D
Download Bike Livery
*Bike livery only*

*17/09/2019 REMOVE PREVIOUS DOWNLOADED PNT, THE PNT HAS BEEN UPDATED*
Ich bin ein Fan von allem, was den tatsächlichen menschlichen Kontakt ersetzen kann.
I'm a fan of anything that can replace actual human contact.

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the liveries, BUT you mixed them up and this one dowloads the CBR livery and the CBR post downloads the R6 livery

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

adrmelandri

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 27, 2019, 06:29:55 amThanks for the liveries, BUT you mixed them up and this one dowloads the CBR livery and the CBR post downloads the R6 livery

DD
Thank you for noticing that :D, I thought I had switched it, now the link has been updated.
Ich bin ein Fan von allem, was den tatsächlichen menschlichen Kontakt ersetzen kann.

Peoples

Pableke46

Juanjo colomer

cuando monto esta libreria desaparece la cabeza del piloto porque ocurre esto

adrmelandri

Quote from: Juanjo colomer on August 18, 2019, 08:12:23 amcuando monto esta libreria desaparece la cabeza del piloto porque ocurre esto
I think because the name of pnt or in-game livery is too long. I'll change it.

adrmelandri

Link updated, I've changed the .pnt name. Please remove the previous .pnt file ;)