• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:20:36 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPB screenshots (Unretouched, no editing at all)

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Bloody hell vin they are awesome phots! New desktop background for me there.
Wish my game looked that good lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

added links to 1080p versions, just click on the pics.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Vini

May 25, 2016, 10:53:33 AM #215 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:59:36 AM by vin97
Some more screens from yesterday with Blackheart and Kerazo:

And here is how the track looks after a day of testing :D

Napalm Nick

Roll on Netcode fixes and Dynamic track usage! Would of been a nice rubbered line there. I think you can only see your own black lines on NDS tracks. 

HornetMaX

I'd add roll on rear tyre proper size fix (and I think it's a problem of the modded bike, not GPB): it stinks high time to see the rear not touching the ground by 5cm.

BTW: I hate the 2d people on the stands. To me it's far worse than no people at all. Just look at 4th image above ... if this goes on Steam it becomes an instant meme :)

Vini

agree on the rear wheel floating thing but i couldn't care less for background graphics.

you are only noticing them that much because i used so much zoom for the screenshots.

Napalm Nick

But in the fifth shot you see them all 'doing the YMCA' and having a nice party. Looks good.

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on May 25, 2016, 11:09:31 AM
agree on the rear wheel floating thing but i couldn't care less for background graphics.

you are only noticing them that much because i used so much zoom for the screenshots.
I notice them every time, zoom or no zoom, riding or not riding. They are just horrible.

2d trees are ugly too, but not having trees at all is not an option so I can stand them (as we have no better option).
But 2d people really really suck.

PiBoSo

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 25, 2016, 11:05:05 AM
I'd add roll on rear tyre proper size fix (and I think it's a problem of the modded bike, not GPB): it stinks high time to see the rear not touching the ground by 5cm.

+1000

>:(
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 25, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

+1000

Are we saying that this is the same problem of the wheels/tyres lifting off the ground when the bike switches left to right and vice versa in replays? I'm sure this happens on the default GPB bikes too? Can anyone confirm?

I only ask because the only pics above I can see the rear tyres off the ground are shots were they are braking, yes?

Hawk.

h106frp

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 25, 2016, 11:46:16 AM
Quote from: vin97 on May 25, 2016, 11:09:31 AM

I notice them every time, zoom or no zoom, riding or not riding. They are just horrible.

2d trees are ugly too, but not having trees at all is not an option so I can stand them (as we have no better option).
But 2d people really really suck.

Grooveski seems to be making a move on better trees in the Olivers Mt thread - i hope they work out

+1 on 2D people - Belong firmly in the past and hopefully the TTB engine will allow for the automated generation of varied crowds in 3D - maybe even a bit of animation please  8)

I am a bit suspicious the new ride height setting might be causing some tyre to road clearance issue as i observed it on my mod bike test when Grooveski slammed the suspension settings and his rear wheel hovered in game. I know the bike is OK r.e. tyre sizing thread saga  ::) Need to investigate this though

Manu

May 25, 2016, 02:49:47 PM #224 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:52:09 PM by Manu
Quote from: PiBoSo on May 25, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

+1000

1000 Thanks!.

How I did not see? :o
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.