• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:08:51 PM

GPB artwork

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

KLJ#14

This bike is so much fun on a twisty track like Suzuka!

JamoZ

May 26, 2014, 11:01:11 PM #212 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:24:29 AM by JamoZ
Great shot, but i have some bad news for you regarding that nr 14 :P

KLJ#14

Quote from: JamoZ on May 26, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

That's alright I don't do any of the online series so we won't have any trouble showing up with the same number ;)

Nice shot btw

HornetMaX

Quote from: KLJ#14 on May 27, 2014, 07:16:59 AM

That's alright I don't do any of the online series so we won't have any trouble showing up with the same number ;)
Don't let the kid impress you with his sugar-talking ... he has no right on #14 or any other number.
No matter the number of funny animated gif he posts here :)

MaX.

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 27, 2014, 09:40:24 AM
Quote from: KLJ#14 on May 27, 2014, 07:16:59 AM

Don't let the kid impress you with his sugar-talking ... he has no right on #14 or any other number.
No matter the number of funny animated gif he posts here :)

MaX.

;D

HornetMaX

Not animated, but an excellent one.

Problem is I tend not to have a preference in terms of directions in which I fuck, so the chances I'll do it in a direction suitable for you are small (assuming uniform random distribution, they depend on the angular resolution you're happy with, so if 1 deg is OK to you, chances are 1 in 360).

Oh well, that's life.

MaX.

DISCLAIMER: the entire conversation between me and Jamoz is not serious. No offence has been taken by anyone involved and we waived our right to have the whole case submitted to a court in a neutral country. At least that's what he told me ...

JamoZ

Hahaha no seriously, i haven`t had such a good laugh in a long time. Well played MaX, have a beer on me  ;D

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 27, 2014, 10:27:11 PM
Problem is I tend not to have a preference in terms of directions in which I fuck, so the chances I'll do it in a direction suitable for you are small (assuming uniform random distribution, they depend on the angular resolution you're happy with, so if 1 deg is OK to you, chances are 1 in 360).

;D ;D

BOBR6 84

Lol  :D was going to add some but..  :-X  ;)

Warlock

Hey Max , sorry if last one wasn't funny m8, was not my intention to offend you  :-\ 

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on May 28, 2014, 08:31:57 PM
Hey Max , sorry if last one wasn't funny m8, was not my intention to offend you  :-\

The "science bitch" thing ? Naaahhh ...

I actually found it very funny, as it can be seen in two different ways: the classical "science, bitch" we all know, and the more exotic one "science bitch", more aimed at me :)

But even if you meant the 2nd (which I don't think, by the way), I wouldn't take any offence for something like this ... you'll have to try way way harder than that before I start moaning :)

MaX.

JamoZ

Quoteyou'll have to try way way harder than that before I start moaning :)

That`s what she said  8)

RiccoChicco

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 28, 2014, 08:47:07 PM

The "science bitch" thing ? Naaahhh ...

I actually found it very funny, as it can be seen in two different ways: the classical "science, bitch" we all know, and the more exotic one "science bitch", more aimed at me :)

But even if you meant the 2nd (which I don't think, by the way), I wouldn't take any offence for something like this ... you'll have to try way way harder than that before I start moaning :)

MaX.

lol , ok i'll try harder  ;D