• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:04:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPB artwork

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Looks like Michelin ... on 2nd lap :)

MaX.

Abigor

Waaaw looks like you have a quantum computer from NASA Davide......that looks just amazing  :D

Toomes1

That's a cool shot Davide, did you do some editing to that screenshot.

doubledragoncc

Really great shot Davide, It looks like you were ripping it up out there dude

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

kmracing99

Davide74

March 24, 2015, 08:45:50 PM #395 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:47:35 PM by Davide74
Jose Reina, Lopatelli and me.

Napalm Nick

Some beautiful stuff here really good to browse this topic (and the untouched picture topic).  Really good thank you.

Does anyone have any objection to me using some of these on my personal PC as wallpaper/desktop ? A changing picture theme is my intention. Personal use only and all that.

That's how much I love em. :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Love the colours in that Davide  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 24, 2015, 10:53:15 PM
Some beautiful stuff here really good to browse this topic (and the untouched picture topic).  Really good thank you.

Does anyone have any objection to me using some of these on my personal PC as wallpaper/desktop ? A changing picture theme is my intention. Personal use only and all that.

I don't think anyone here will have any problem at all for a PC wallpaper.

Buen trabajo Davide ! como siempre.

Davide74

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 24, 2015, 10:53:15 PM

No problem friend  ;)

gracias Warlock  ;)

Napalm Nick

Thank you to all, keep them coming!  :D

LOOPATELI

Some wet training at Aragon on my lovely CBR :D

LOOPATELI

2 pics of the moto3 championship top guys

Warlock

cool !

pd:coño !   ¿y quien es el canario del equipo?  ¿eres tú, Loopa?   yo soy de Las Palmas , nací fuera , pero llevo los 44 años que tengo, aquí.