• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:58:06 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPB artwork

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Napalm Nick

Ah the sweet smell of two-stroke mix. If you close your eyes you can smell it. 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2015, 07:58:23 AM
Ah the sweet smell of two-stroke mix. If you close your eyes you can smell it. 8)

Oh yes..... I remember that distinct Castrol 'R' smell from 2 stroke exhausts..... Good old days!

I used to get high on that stuff! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

h106frp

Followed my mates race tuned RG500 one time on a ride out  8) - took me an hour to clean both myself and my bike of the oily mess it trailed behind it  ;)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 21, 2015, 10:51:00 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2015, 07:58:23 AM

Oh yes..... I remember that distinct Castrol 'R' smell from 2 stroke exhausts..... Good old days!

I used to get high on that stuff! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Just buy a little 2stroke 50cc and sniff away lol  :P

Alvaro Ramiro

A little bit practice in Motorland with Aprilia RSA 250:

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alvaro Ramiro

My first job in GP Bikes. You can download it here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2464.0

Warlock

HornetMaX

I rarely comment on skins, but this one looks very nice !

MaX.

Alvaro Ramiro

Thanks MaX! Here is the second one:

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

Awesome shot Blackie really nice, damn those speed bumps! Hehe

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 14, 2015, 07:31:24 AM
Awesome shot Blackie really nice, damn those speed bumps! Hehe

Thx Nick  ;D

Alvaro Ramiro

July 15, 2015, 10:10:57 PM #434 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:18:11 AM by Alvaro Ramiro
Another pics of legendary rider "Birdie Schwantz"