• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:53:39 PM

OESTERREICHRING

Started by h106frp, October 07, 2019, 10:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Testing b16b and found this among the unfinished pile.
Fast, flowing and fun. Classic period track.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iI2zLFbXY6Q1jrOmssYgAxo6RhClbOth/view?usp=sharing

doubledragoncc

Thanks H

Uploaded to database.

When are you gonna make another lovely bike?????

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

oo will get on this later. Hopefully get my dedi servers working tonight, see if I can pop it up.
Just need some classic superbikes for it now.
Hint hint.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 08, 2019, 07:25:30 AMThanks H

Uploaded to database.

When are you gonna make another lovely bike?????

DD

I can't speak for H, but personally speaking, it'll be when Piboso finally gives us the MOD-tools we've been asking for....
I personally won't be participating in modding for GPBikes again till he does, if ever he does, cause when one is now used to using great mod-tools with modern apps, then using Piboso's tools is like going back to using the old CPMDOS before windows desktop came onto the scene! :o :-X  :P

Having said that, I haven't tried the MOD-Tools for a long time now, but that's only cause I've not seen or heard that Piboso has made any significant additions or changes in the way they work, so.....

h106frp

Sort of on hold until some of the outstanding issues are sorted;
Still no documentation for bike animated parts.
Crashing core.exe when going to wet track with mod bikes.
Hit and miss shadow map compiling with fbx2edf (3ds and standalone) - sometimes tris just will not shadow, sometimes it just does not compile at all

..and a lot of other stuff lost in the midsts of time :-)

b16b does seem a step forward - transparencies seem a lot better

but.. the new M2 bike is horrible and does not feel finished, the physics issues remind me of the problems with the old 125 and graphically it needs some work, not a good demo bike for new sales.

Docfumi

Love this track and thank you for digging it up, are there any plans to release some of your other hidden treasures?
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.