• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:33:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

why creating new games

Started by BeukeR, February 18, 2014, 02:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeukeR

hi piboso, we all love gp bikes, and we are really excited about ur new game mx bikes but,

why are u creating new things if the old ones aren't even finished yet, i'm talking about the core problem..

we all want to race championships and races etc etc, but its so frustrating/demotivating if u wanna ride and u or one of your mates crashes every 5 minutes...

it makes people mad, it makes people hate the game... if it works its great but it doesn't, and i'm curious if we would get the same problem in mx bikes aswell, just my thoughts no offense.

SwarleyRuiz

February 18, 2014, 07:59:39 AM #1 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:02:53 AM by BRM
More Games more money for their Games, I read that more than once gpbikes was helped with money of another game brother (kartracing pro)
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

PiBoSo

February 18, 2014, 12:24:43 PM #2 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:32:54 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: BeukeR on February 18, 2014, 02:31:20 AM
hi piboso, we all love gp bikes, and we are really excited about ur new game mx bikes but,

why are u creating new things if the old ones aren't even finished yet, i'm talking about the core problem..

we all want to race championships and races etc etc, but its so frustrating/demotivating if u wanna ride and u or one of your mates crashes every 5 minutes...

it makes people mad, it makes people hate the game... if it works its great but it doesn't, and i'm curious if we would get the same problem in mx bikes aswell, just my thoughts no offense.

No offense taken.
We knew that some people would have been upset by the development of MX Bikes. Actually, we were expecting more hate, so a big thank to the community for the patience.
There are several reasons to develop MX Bikes. Mostly personal reasons... We felt it was the right time to start it.
However, please note that GP Bikes will directly benefit from MXB development: mostly physics, but also multiplayer and user interface. So expect updates soon.
After the first MXB release, both sims will progress hand in hand.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Alone

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 12:24:43 PM
However, please note that GP Bikes will directly benefit from MXB development: mostly physics, but also multiplayer... So expect updates soon.
After the first MXB release, both sims will progress hand in hand.

Really happy to read this, I really want to ride online for once. Hope it will be :)

HornetMaX

Despite the fact I'd like all Piboso's energy to go 120% into GPB, I agree that making MXB makes a lot of sense for him/them, for many reasons.
From an economic point of view first, but then also because it's a "break" from GPB/WRS/KRP, something new and that's always welcome.
Also, I do agree on the fact GPB could benefit (will benefit, ok ?) from MXB.

And by the way, the latest MXB video is absolutely fantastic ! MX-sims guys will be literally counting the minutes until MXB is out. And that's a good thing.

MaX.

PiBoSo

February 18, 2014, 01:50:06 PM #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:53:38 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 18, 2014, 01:37:55 PM
And by the way, the latest MXB video is absolutely fantastic ! MX-sims guys will be literally counting the minutes until MXB is out. And that's a good thing.

Still it got 2 dislikes. Most disliked video ever :(

http://www.youtube.com/v/nXFhP0Ig5Zg

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 01:50:06 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 18, 2014, 01:37:55 PM

1 from Milestone MXGP project manager and 1 from MX-Sim dev ?  ;D

MaX.

P.S.
Just joking

iVolution

We knew that some people would have been upset by the development of MX Bikes. Actually, we were expecting more hate, so a big thank to the community for the patience.
I think that has something to do with MX bikes being another bike game (which we love) and that the first video looked pretty decent. I think most of us are just a little worried that this isn't the last new project before time is spent on fixing the core.exe bugs.

First you expected more hate from the community, but 2 dislikes is more than expected ?  :o ;D

Alby46

do you know how much dislikes got official motogp 13 clips posted by milestone? at least the 40% of all votes
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: iVolution on February 18, 2014, 02:04:42 PM
I think that has something to do with MX bikes being another bike game (which we love) and that the first video looked pretty decent. I think most of us are just a little worried that this isn't the last new project before time is spent on fixing the core.exe bugs.

No, this is the last one, promised. Then 1.0 of KRP and GPB ( and maybe WRS, too... Who knows ).

First you expected more hate from the community, but 2 dislikes is more than expected ?  :o ;D

It's not more than expected, but still sad!  :'(

HornetMaX

Quote from: Alby46 on February 18, 2014, 02:15:12 PM
do you know how much dislikes got official motogp 13 clips posted by milestone? at least the 40% of all votes
Only 40% of dislike ?! Sad world ... :)

BTW, maybe the two dislike are just mis-clicks ... docfumi, have you been watching the video and voting while beiung utterly drunk ?  ;D

MaX.

rc211v

This is the first time I've heard of MX Bikes :o

It looks awesome!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alby46 on February 18, 2014, 02:15:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Zk2B2Jh3I

Not so bad... "Only" 24% :)

Anyway, MXGP comments are much more positive.

HornetMaX

February 18, 2014, 03:05:52 PM #13 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 03:13:33 PM by HornetMaX
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 02:54:09 PM
Anyway, MXGP comments are much more positive.
Really ? I checked a couple of videos on MXGPTV, 1st is 116/12 and 2nd is 252/44.

Anyway, I'd like to see the votes after the people have actually played the games: on MotoGp 13 I totalled something like 15 minutes ...

http://www.youtube.com//v/PAuKBLZ6DEAhttp://www.youtube.com//v/I_tCXYt7g3c

MaX.

HornetMaX