• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
December 03, 2021, 01:37:03 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta19b available! :)


why creating new games

Started by BeukeR, February 18, 2014, 02:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

rc211v

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 18, 2014, 03:17:20 PM
This however is 39/0 ... wondering why ....

http://www.youtube.com/v/iBnBDHblNKI

MaX.

You can't blame them... that motorbike is pretty damn sexy.

Reactive

* Reactive trying to guess when PiBoSo will do next another minor fixes, such as increase world size...
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

PiBoSo

Quote from: Reactive on February 18, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
* Reactive trying to guess when PiBoSo will do next another minor fixes, such as increase world size...

???
World itself has not limits, but replay and netcode max size is around 100x100x100km
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Reactive

We have a glitches in IOM track on the limits 8 km in each dimension, can you comment it, please?
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

PiBoSo

Quote from: Reactive on February 18, 2014, 04:47:11 PM
We have a glitches in IOM track on the limits 8 km in each dimension, can you comment it, please?

Is it possible to download it somewhere?
The IOM probably shouldn't appear on GP Bikes anyway, because... uhm... erhm...  :-X
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Alby46

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 04:56:06 PM
Is it possible to download it somewhere?
The IOM probably shouldn't appear on GP Bikes anyway, because... uhm... erhm...  :-X
??
tourist trophy?
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Alby46 on February 18, 2014, 05:00:53 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 04:56:06 PM
Is it possible to download it somewhere?
The IOM probably shouldn't appear on GP Bikes anyway, because... uhm... erhm...  :-X
??
tourist trophy?

:-X
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

RiccoChicco

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 04:56:06 PM
Is it possible to download it somewhere?


I can send you the TT Mini if needed. It's still a WIP and is not as big as Reactive's one, but maybe it could help  :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: RiccoChicco on February 18, 2014, 08:55:35 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2014, 04:56:06 PM
Is it possible to download it somewhere?


I can send you the TT Mini if needed. It's still a WIP and is not as big as Reactive's one, but maybe it could help  :)

Do you have the same problem?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

RiccoChicco

Even if textures are quite low res, a lot of my testers used to have a lot of core.exe. It happens to me too sometimes, even with graphics at low-mid settings (90% of GPB tracks are played with all graphics settings on high on the same computer).

But not shure if it's due to world's size...  :-\

PiBoSo

Quote from: RiccoChicco on February 18, 2014, 10:00:05 PM
Even if textures are quite low res, a lot of my testers used to have a lot of core.exe. It happens to me too sometimes, even with graphics at low-mid settings (90% of GPB tracks are played with all graphics settings on high on the same computer).

But not shure if it's due to world's size...  :-\

Are these crashes in testing, too?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

RiccoChicco