• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:16:40 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

FFB

Started by doohan, November 21, 2019, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doohan

Quote from: Chris_Beeves on November 24, 2019, 10:24:06 PM
Quote from: doohan on November 24, 2019, 07:40:31 PMIt is really very difficult, but don't worry about that, because this is exactly my expertise area. If I had a basic support from GP bikes developers I can create bespoke products.

Have you built something like that before? I think you might need to be a bit more specific  with what you want to do if you want to catch the interest of Piboso (which in general doesn't seem like an easy thing to do ;) ). If it's basic, maybe you can get the needed support from the community?

Have you read anything about the plugin supplied? There is an example here: Gpb example . There is also a UDP function that can send data.
(Just noticed that matty wrote this, sorry :) )

I'm building a ffb device specifically for Gp-bikes, but not in a rush. The "proof-of-concept" prototype was based on a "driving force GT" and worked surprisingly well.
You can not imagine how many, but none with ffb.I try to make a realistic ffb system that will give a lot of benefits to all of us me,piboso and the community. I am not a developer but I 'll manage it. Keep on the good work and I 'll be glad if I can help.

maggikk22

https://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=8248.0

Maybe I should not have created a new topic, and post here instead...
I think you may be interested in my tuned gamepad...

doohan