• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
October 20, 2020, 09:40:40 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)


MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on June 03, 2014, 08:46:06 AM
Would it be possible to put the engine mapping in your HUD? Reason is when I am riding with the helmet on I can't see it when I change it since the helmet covers it. :/ Would like to move it to another part of the screen.
I'll have a look at that. It's a bit annoying as probably it's not a good idea to have it permanently on screen.

Quote from: Klax75 on June 03, 2014, 08:46:06 AM
Also a session clock possible? To be displayed while riding.
No, I don't have the session timing, GPB does not pass it.

MaX.

Klax75

Thanks MaX for the reply. :D

HornetMaX

v1.8.0 out:

  • Updated for GPB beta5 (no changes for KRP and WRS).

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 21, 2014, 12:50:17 AM
v1.8.0 out:

  • Updated for GPB beta5 (no changes for KRP and WRS).

MaX.


Hi Max.

Thank you for your usual reliable speedy updates... Very much appreciated mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

valentinik46

this has been around for so long and i try it first time yesterday,i have been missing a lot,thank you its very nice to have this in game helps a lot

HornetMaX

Thanks for the kind words !

My PC will be kidnapped by the movers in 3 days and ,despite I've already paid the ransom, they will only give it back to me in more than a month, so I wanted to update before that. Luckily it was an easy thing to do this time.

MaX.

dude

v1.8.0 does not work with beta 4b or ?

Witch version do I need for beta 4b and where to get? :>

HornetMaX

Quote from: dude on July 29, 2014, 03:17:58 PM
v1.8.0 does not work with beta 4b or ?
No. Anytime the GPB plugin interface changes (as it is the case between beta4 and beta5), the plugin has to follow: this means it can't be backward compatible.

Quote from: dude on July 29, 2014, 03:17:58 PM
Witch version do I need for beta 4b and where to get? :>
v1.7.0

I've added a link on the 1st post as I know many dislike beta5 and want to play with beta4. However, I do not plan to keep track of all past versions: it's a PITA and it should not be necessary, as staying on old betas of GPB does not usually make much sense.

MaX.

dude


BOBR6 84

MaX.. Is there a way I can have only the split times in the top left corner of the screen?

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 07, 2014, 02:02:38 PM
MaX.. Is there a way I can have only the split times in the top left corner of the screen?
The timing widget has 3 modes (Full / Compact / Tiny), but not sure any of those does what you want.

MaX.

BOBR6 84

I mean so all I have on screen is the splits in the corner.. Nothing else. That possible?

Alby46

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 07, 2014, 03:50:46 PM
I mean so all I have on screen is the splits in the corner.. Nothing else. That possible?
you mean even deleting the speedometer?
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

BOBR6 84

August 07, 2014, 05:46:03 PM #73 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:47:47 PM by BOBR6 84
yes!  :) i know the whole MaxHud is very usefull but i dont like too much on the screen..

i dont mean the original speedometer..

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on August 07, 2014, 05:46:03 PM
yes!  :) i know the whole MaxHud is very usefull but i dont like too much on the screen..

i dont mean the original speedometer..

OK, I'll go JamoZ style for once :)



You can switch ON/OFF each "part" (widget) of the MaxHUD.

MaX.