• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:24:27 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Where to download this 2 bikes?

Started by Tetul Racing, February 26, 2020, 06:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetul Racing

Hello guys, i just buy the game for try the supermotard, and the Zip 70cc scooter, but i cant find them in the data base.
Could someone help me to get a link please?
I have a kx450f but it doesnt read it, and the rest of the links that i have seen in youtube videos are down :(

Help please ^^

matty0l215

Neither of those Bikes have been updated for Beta 17. VS Master may be able to update them if you ask him on Discord

However, GP Bikes is not really the best game for Supermotard. MX Bikes is better for that.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

nico916

Sure but the kxf & sxv was so fun with gp bikes riding style..... For me more than Mx bikes ridig style

Tetul Racing

Thanks, that comment give me a relief uf hehe

Tetul Racing

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 26, 2020, 07:40:37 PMNeither of those Bikes have been updated for Beta 17. VS Master may be able to update them if you ask him on Discord

However, GP Bikes is not really the best game for Supermotard. MX Bikes is better for that.

I could find the Zip piaggio, and seems to works fine, but what things could be wrong if they are not update?
Becouse i feel strange riding style and weird way to control, and i dont know if is "normal" or not, becouse i didnt try it before.

What do you think if i upload the mod, and somebody try quickly? It would be a big help for me to be honest, becouse im planning to make another scooter, Yamaha Jog RR, is n1 in Spain scooter races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8coizbMhZqM

Thanks

VSMaster

Always on the edge

dareaper46

I'd also love to have supermoto in GPBikes and not just MXBikes

Tetul Racing

Quote from: VSMaster on February 29, 2020, 08:37:24 PMSearch for the author of the mod
How to search for it? if is not updated mod i dont see in the list.
Also i was in youtube videos in many of them, and there is no info about that.
They only say "thanks to piboso"

Some help for us please?

VSMaster

Quote from: dareaper46 on March 01, 2020, 01:52:06 PMI'd also love to have supermoto in GPBikes and not just MXBikes

GP Bikes does not support Supermmoto physics, at least it did.
I tried to restore the kfx but nothing
Always on the edge

VSMaster

Quote from: Tetul Racing on March 03, 2020, 08:38:24 PM
Quote from: VSMaster on February 29, 2020, 08:37:24 PMSearch for the author of the mod

Some help for us please?
open the bike in game and look author
Always on the edge

Tetul Racing

Quote from: VSMaster on March 04, 2020, 05:51:08 PM

Some help for us please?

I cant becouse is not reading the file, it doesnt works, it doesnt show in the ingame list.

VSMaster

Quote from: Tetul Racing on March 04, 2020, 07:32:04 PM
Quote from: VSMaster on March 04, 2020, 05:51:08 PM

Some help for us please?

I cant becouse is not reading the file, it doesnt works, it doesnt show in the ingame list.

Well so, open the bike folder and search for a   .ini file. Then open it and you should have the infos
Always on the edge

Hawk

Oh for Christs sakes VS Master.... Are you sure your signature image is big enough!?? LOLS!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

C'mon mate reduce it down by at least 9/10ths, that's getting beyond a joke. Hahaha!  ;D  ;D

doubledragoncc

+10 Hawk .............VS that take epace on the server too and is a pain to see so many bloody times......its old and boring now m8

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

VSMaster

Quote from: Hawk on March 05, 2020, 12:07:56 AMOh for Christs sakes VS Master.... Are you sure your signature image is big enough!?? LOLS!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

C'mon mate reduce it down by at least 9/10ths, that's getting beyond a joke. Hahaha!  ;D  ;D

I did it on my phone so it looked small XD
I'll resize asap
Always on the edge