• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:53:09 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Can’t use more than one controller

Started by ainuke, March 02, 2020, 12:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainuke

Hi All,

Is there a secret to being able to enable more than one controller?
I have Fanatec ClubSport wheel and pedals, but I can't get the sim to use more than one of them at a time. I can't map LEAN to the wheel and THROTTLE to the pedals. Best I can do is map THROTTLE/BRAKE to the paddles on the wheel, but then have no axis variation for them. Maybe on/off works for throttle on arcade games, but not this.

Should add that I'm using demo, not purchased as yet. I have big dreams of making a triple-clamp add-on for the wheel base, but holding off on ordering parts until I make sure everything works. Unless I'm mistaken, the sim will present the same two controller issue if I make my add-on?

Any hints on how to make this work?

Erik
Monitors are for games; if you want to run a sim, you gotta' be in VR.

poumpouny

You can use multiple controller by calibrating each at the same time, i mean when you open the calibration window you calibrate the first controller then clic on the arrow icon to switch to the next controller and then calibrate it as well.

PS : I don't know if it's working with demo !

ainuke

Quote from: poumpouny on March 02, 2020, 02:26:15 PMYou can use multiple controller by calibrating each at the same time, i mean when you open the calibration window you calibrate the first controller then clic on the arrow icon to switch to the next controller and then calibrate.

Ahhh, got it. I'll try that tonight.
Thanks for the help!

Erik

ainuke

Quote from: poumpouny on March 02, 2020, 02:26:15 PMYou can use multiple controller by calibrating each at the same time, i mean when you open the calibration window you calibrate the first controller then clic on the arrow icon to switch to the next controller and then calibrate it as well.

PS : I don't know if it's working with demo !

Thanks, that definitely works!!

Erik