• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:15 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Riding Styles.

Started by Klax75, March 13, 2014, 11:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Beta 4 there is riding styles which we only have "Blend". Just curious if anyone has tried to make some new riding styles?

C21

I donĀ“t think that someone is able to do that.....besides Piboso ;-)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on March 13, 2014, 11:42:05 AM
Beta 4 there is riding styles which we only have "Blend". Just curious if anyone has tried to make some new riding styles?

Would also be great to have different riders styled for the different era to, ie: 1950's/1960's/1970's/ 1980's, etc, etc.... I'm particularly thinking about the different leather styles like flat back instead of the modern hump back leathers; also the different helmet style and designs for the particular era's. Would be great! ;D Or at least a quick info sheet to tell us how to add rider meshes and animations, etc, etc.  :)

SwarleyRuiz

March 13, 2014, 05:19:10 PM #3 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:21:26 PM by BRM
is possible that this section is for choose the new rider?  ::)
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Hawk

Quote from: BRM on March 13, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

I think klax is suggesting some new riding styles, ie: Marquez, Lorenzo, Rossi, riding styles, etc, etc... I suppose we could add hundreds of riders/riding styles if we only new were to begin integrating these new rider meshes and animations.

SwarleyRuiz

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 13, 2014, 05:29:12 PM
Quote from: BRM on March 13, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

I think klax is suggesting some new riding styles, ie: Marquez, Lorenzo, Rossi, riding styles, etc, etc... I suppose we could add hundreds of riders/riding styles if we only new were to begin integrating these new rider meshes and animations.

okok  :-[  ;D
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

ricardogsxr

new riding styles will be great like ben spies or marc marquez with the elbows down  ;D