• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:31:27 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes video trailer (just for fun)

Started by davidboda46, July 03, 2020, 12:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

July 03, 2020, 12:35:40 PM Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:55:02 PM by davidboda46
Made a small GP Bikes video trailer. This is the first time I played around with After Effects. My old computer gave me a few headaches (could not see the animation results in real time without having to render them out to a video file). It was still fun to make them but it was also very time consuming. Some of the animations could be smother and there are some small imperfections, but I thought it is good enough to publish. 

The project is a combination of using After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop. The rider quotes are from different videos, I cleaned up the original samples as best I could since they had a lot of background noise.

The music is made by me (as usual) in Ableton.

The in game footage should be in higher resolution but my computer again turned out to be a bit of a problem since I could only capture it in 1080p and I needed to zoom in at one part. Anyways, I hope you like it.

Cheers.

David "Gonzo" Boda #46

My showreel channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX8Wcaoj3hmt9-ZNb4wreTA/

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

nuovaic

Superb. It looks like the start of a full length movie and leaves you wanting more. Love the music too, goes great. 
Looking forward to episode 2 :) 

davidboda46

Quote from: nuovaic on July 03, 2020, 03:04:58 PMSuperb. It looks like the start of a full length movie and leaves you wanting more. Love the music too, goes great. 
Looking forward to episode 2 :) 

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"