• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Replays: Slow Motion Sounds

Started by Myst1cPrun3, August 01, 2020, 02:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Tried to record a slow mo of the mod I'm updating, and the video was perfect, but there are no engine sounds when you use the slow motion mode.

It'd be cool to have this included.

I understand some sounds may not respond well to being slowed down, so maybe having a togglable option in the 'replay' section in the menus to play bike audio?

Hawk

I've never known the engine sounds in slow-mo replays, even on TV motor sports slow-mo replays.....

Why on earth would you want or need the engine sounds in slow-mo replays? It would sound terrible. Lol! ;D

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Hawk on August 01, 2020, 03:46:53 PMI've never known the engine sounds in slow-mo replays, even on TV motor sports slow-mo replays.....

Why on earth would you want or need the engine sounds in slow-mo replays? It would sound terrible. Lol! ;D

You don't really notice it until its not there. Then you can't un-notice it, and it drives me nuts! ;D

Most TV races tend to have background audio, although it tends to be more of an 'ambient' sound rather than direct engine sound.

Maybe that would be better to have the ability to put an ambient engine note in for slow motion replays, (like what tracks have) that doesn't play when riding or full speed replays. It just is wrong without it.

Vini

I don't see the point in SlowMo sound but having different track-side ambient sounds available would be cool.