• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:33:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Hello all !!!

Started by GhostdogNL, April 04, 2014, 01:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostdogNL

Hello all

Nice to meet you all !
i`m ghostdog 29 from the netherlands
and ofcourse a biker now for 10 years .
born between the bike and i will die between the bike`s or on it !
big kawasaki fan ..had a 636 03 and 06 and now a z750 07 ..
i only ride motorcycles and don`t have a car license ..so finding this sim whas a gift from heaven..
i`m realy enjoying gp bikes far out the best bike racing game i ever played !!
think the coolest thing ever is for me ..that you guy`s build a game basicley low budget and whiped miljoen dollar games from the table with it .. thats my oppinion.
hope to have a lot of fun with you guys online on the track`s

only my question is !! do you guy`s have a teamspeak ..if not...maybe a good idee to have one for the forums ..otherwise i have on that we can youse if you guy`s like the idea

janaucarre

SwarleyRuiz

Welcome, that joy of seeing many new people on the forum
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Hawk

Welcome aboard GhostdogNL..... In answer to your teamspeak question: It's been suggested many times before, in fact I think it was JamoZ who actually set a teamspeak server up for GP Bikes, but hardly anyone used it. But if you think about it, the last thing you need when your racing around a track is to hear people chit chatting while your trying to concentrate.  :)

JamoZ

We in RTH usually use teamspeak whenever we`re on track for practising or funlapping, but for serious races we don`t use it or have the others muted in teamspeak. It can be really distracting hearing people swear & curse whenever they go down ;)

GhostdogNL

I agree at the point you are in a race you don't want anybody talking. But yeah outside the races it would be nice  ;D