• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:42:18 AM

Who plays KRP?

Started by Arvoss, April 10, 2014, 02:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

I just bought KRP and I was wondering if someone on this forum plays it too. Kart races are very fun I think so I decided to buy KRP :P
PiBoSo, why don't you make a PiBoSo game bundle, with the 4 sims? :D

dibu

Quote from: Arvoss on April 10, 2014, 02:49:27 PM
I just bought KRP and I was wondering if someone on this forum plays it too. Kart races are very fun I think so I decided to buy KRP :P
Here I am. ;) KRP is still my favorite PiBoSo sim. Only problem is that I've no time atm but nice to see that you enjoy it too. :)

LauZzZn

Best developed piboso sim! Never had physics like this! But the community..

Arvoss

I did a couple of laps and KRP is really really good! I kart a couple of times a year (amateur karts of course) and it's just the same on PC! The sound is nice and the replay free roam is super smooth (very nice feature). I use a cheap thrustmaster steering wheel but this one is perfect for a kart sim imo.

But online, some guys just drive in the wrong direction to cause crashes... Or noobs that stand still on the racing line...

Again, very very very good job PiBoSo! :D

oppolo

Quote from: Arvoss on April 11, 2014, 10:46:12 AM

But online, some guys just drive in the wrong direction to cause crashes... Or noobs that stand still on the racing line...

Piboso did a good work in this point, it's quite easy to make a blacklist file or kick off someone

BOBR6 84

bought krp ;D the lotus karts are cooool  8) tricky but playable with a pad.. need a wheel  :P

https://www.youtube.com/v/b5abdJUXp7A

any kart setup tips?  :D

Tr!st@n

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 03, 2016, 06:47:26 PM
bought krp ;D the lotus karts are cooool  8) tricky but playable with a pad.. need a wheel  :P

https://www.youtube.com/v/b5abdJUXp7A

any kart setup tips?  :D
Hey,
I'm playing krp quite often. If you want we can do a online session sometime and exchange setups :)

BOBR6 84

Yeah man i'm up for that!  8) much practice needed haha

Tr!st@n

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 04, 2016, 11:24:52 PM
Cool :) Just not sure if the wheel setups work good for gamepad aswell  ::)

Yohji

January 05, 2016, 06:52:37 PM #9 Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:45:18 PM by Yohji
I'm Playing KRP too.

but KRP Community is not actively...? and I Can't get kart mod in forum(what "because KRP spain"?)

matty0l215

Quote from: Yohji on January 05, 2016, 06:52:37 PM
I'm Playing KRP too.

but KRP Community is not actively...? and I get kart mod in forum(what "because KRP spain"?)

The KRP forum is active but they are in a bit of a odd place at the moment  :P

Very childish compared to the GP Bikes/WRS forums  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Tr!st@n on January 05, 2016, 01:22:57 AM

Haha yeah good point! ;D maybe not full setups but some tips on what some of the settings do would be cool!  il jump on and do some laps, need practice more than anything lol. cheers

Tr!st@n

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 05, 2016, 09:11:44 PM
Quote from: Tr!st@n on January 05, 2016, 01:22:57 AM

Haha yeah good point! ;D maybe not full setups but some tips on what some of the settings do would be cool!  il jump on and do some laps, need practice more than anything lol. cheers
Cool, feel free to message me if you want to do some laps ;)

For the rest: Yes, the forum is a bit through a little "war" at the moment. Most mods and links were taken out of the forum because some mods were used and given away without any permission. But at the moment, the situation seems to get better :)