• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Speed Traps

Started by Docfumi, December 19, 2020, 09:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

One thing I'm missing in GPBikes, and I think others will agree, are Speed Traps on the track. Maybe Hornet Max could implement them in his MAXHUD or PiBoSo can add them to the game's standard tracks and give the info to Track Modders.  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Quote from: Docfumi on December 19, 2020, 09:03:43 AMOne thing I'm missing in GPBikes, and I think others will agree, are Speed Traps on the track. Maybe Hornet Max could implement them in his MAXHUD or PiBoSo can add them to the game's standard tracks and give the info to Track Modders.  ;)

I'm sure speed traps are already implemented via TrackEd, if I remember rightly, it's been so long since I dealt with it that I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm correct. ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Yeah there is a speed trap there. In the lap times menu (can't remember which) it shows the top speed achieved through the zone.

Hawk

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 26, 2020, 06:53:59 PMYeah there is a speed trap there. In the lap times menu (can't remember which) it shows the top speed achieved through the zone.

Thanks for that Mystic.... Old as I am, I thought I remembered being able to implement a speed trap via TrackED.  ;)  ;D

matty0l215

Straight from Track Editor > Race Data

Long is distance along the track from the start point

Left & Right are the distances the line extends from the Centerline
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

So if there isn't one, basically lazy modding  ;)

Docfumi

I don't know what the heck I was thinking when I posted this because I know about the times and top speed in the garage I guess I was thinking to have a heads up display on-screen or some shite. Hoping PiBoSo will do a Max style hud in the future, as eye candy sells units.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.