• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:12:04 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Keen to start racing but...

Started by Taliessyn, April 14, 2014, 08:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taliessyn

April 14, 2014, 08:32:16 AM Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:38:25 AM by Taliessyn
Hey there.
Absolutely loving this sim. I ride a streetbike every day as a commuter, plus weekend thrashing around in the mountains ( and we have a lot of mountains here ) and have always looked
for a sim/ game that is robust enough to give a similar feel to actual riding. And this is it! uber impressed.

Would love to start racing online with you guys but what is an acceptable ping? I fear I will be relegated to improving my lap time solo since Im sitting way down in Cape Town South Africa.

Thanks!

* edit - sorry if this is in the wrong thread please move.

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Taliessyn

Ahh fair enough. Will just content myself offline then - ping is between 170  - 240 to the UK from here.

Cheers   ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: Taliessyn on April 14, 2014, 08:55:22 AM
Ahh fair enough. Will just content myself offline then - ping is between 170  - 240 to the UK from here.

Cheers   ;)

Some people have a high ping and they play online. Just try it ;) Competing in races will be a bit more difficult with that ping but joining a lobby shouldn't be a problem ;)

Klax75

Cheers   ;)

I'm from the U.S. and my Ping is between 120-145 and I'm still competing with these guys. :)

iVolution

Just spread the word and get some other South Africans to join the community :). Guess its just your bad luck that most people here are from europe/north and south america. Havent heard of anyone playing from africa but someone has to be the first :D

Taliessyn

Thats actually not a bad idea. Going to do a little recruiting