• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:08:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[RELEASED] Tsukuba Circuit v1.2

Started by BerScott, April 18, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SA_22

April 24, 2014, 03:38:37 PM #60 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 03:40:39 PM by SA_22
for the wire fencing just create a duplicate and flip the faces.... make sure you move it away from original enough to stop the z fighting ( flickering, like you have on the first corner ads)... just have to test it in game from different distances to see how close you can get it together.

also about the smoothness. i'm all for having tracks being as close as possible to the original... BUT this game can't handle it yet, if you have time once this version is done and all of the problems fixed, make a version that is perfectly ride able for all bikes.... so it can be used, after all thats the point right

also super excited for your newer track so hurry up and finish already!!!!  ;D :o :P

doubledragoncc

I am in love with this track, just as well lm single, no gf to get pissed off lol. Thanks it rocks even if others complain. Its the dogs bollocks!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

We are not complaining DD  , just reporting and trying to improve it  ;)

BerScott

Quote from: Warlock on April 24, 2014, 09:30:01 PM
We are not complaining DD  , just reporting and trying to improve it  ;)

I know!

But honestly I'm a bit impressed! I'm not used to see forum users to get involved and deliver so much help in terms of reporting issues and give advice. I've been making mods (the major part conversions) since almost a year -I really like it- and I usually get zero feedback, just "thanks", "gimme more" or "is not working" at most.

So sincerely thanks you guys, I'm loving this community so much! As I've said I'm open to suggestions, ideas and of course fixes if needed, so please keep reporting! :)

Warlock

Man, you are talking with bikers  ;D

Thank you for your work m8

JamoZ

I`d like to see a jump on start finish line, maybe something like this?

BerScott

HornetMaX

Lost a spine, but no big deal ... brain was not connected even before the stunt ... :)

MaX.

Warlock

SwarleyRuiz

one leg is broken and something else  :o  :'(
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

iVolution

Quote from: BerScott on April 24, 2014, 09:51:37 PM
So sincerely thanks you guys, I'm loving this community so much! As I've said I'm open to suggestions, ideas and of course fixes if needed, so please keep reporting! :)
We are the ones who are thankfull having another member that is contributing a lot in such a short period. Haven't had the time to test the track, but those screens look amazing. Since the community is not so big, having another creative talent here makes a lot of difference.  Without you guys we would still be riding victoria on standard bikes every day.