• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:32:59 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Lap timing not working

Started by BerScott, April 19, 2014, 05:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerScott

April 19, 2014, 05:09:31 PM Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:12:02 PM by BerScott
As said in another posts, I'm actually working on a track. The main problem is that lap count works, but lap timing not, same for lap max speed. Heres an example (sorry about the spanish translation, but the context is clear):

The funny part is that experimenting with the ideal line feature I've imported a replay in TrackEd and it shows the lap times, so I don't know why them are not showing in the garaje menu.

I've followed the complete process of centerline and race data creation in the Track creation rules section. The centerline is properly created, closed and merged. About the race data, it has accurately configured too, I've also added a good place for the speed trap and I've created checkpoints too.

I've spent like three days trying to figure out what is happening, but I've not found any cause. I post this in the support section because I've followed the pipeline of track creation and seems that something is not properly working.

PiBoSo

For each line please make sure that "left" is negative and "right" is positive.
Also please make sure that start and end point of each line are on a collidable surface.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

BerScott

Solved! seems that some "left" fields were positive instead of negative. Now all is working.

Thanks!