• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 01:42:09 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[BIKESET] WSS 600

Started by ALEale, March 09, 2014, 12:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

dropbox docet... we'll upload to another host ;)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

camillozockt

thanks guys !! great work

but i when i connect to the misano server i get data mismatch !? : (

Davide74

I like to engine braking, It is more difficult to stop the bike.

Models are beautiful, great work.  ;)

They will release templates?

Vini

Awesome job, great bikes.
I love the Ninja sound, it's like there is a turbo suddenly kicking in :D

_oDi_

Toomes1

March 18, 2014, 10:56:07 PM #110 Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:01:11 PM by Toomes1
Lovely bike set, marks out of 10? =20 , the handling from the bike is equal to that of a real 600.
Amazing job and congrats to the Italian crew for all hard work on project..... 8) 8)

Keep feeding us guys.......keep feeding us.

janaucarre

Hello,
In first, thank you guys.
In second, the feeling:
I take the feeling of each players who were with me at suzuka after about 5 laps, they all rided 600, not ducati.
Beautifull 3d but bikes needs more occlusion/shadow
The interior of the bike is not so good as the exterior.
motor break to much hard
to much slow to go to the max rpm
loosing the front to much easy
the bike doesn't grip good the road

Now my feeling:
I test in first the ducati,
The start is difficult to not do a backflip, but not really a problem.
The 3d is good but needs more shadow
Is it the sound of the 996?
the bike goes easy right and left, very good sensation, the curves are really good to take.
front break seems a bit strange as other bikes we already have but nice. It seems that the power really becomes at the end of the lever's course.
Rear break is no more usable for me. I use it often usually.
Downgrading is to much hard
How, HOW have you do for the strange thing we usually have with all bikes? By this i mean the front wheel goes nuts right and left and makes us falling st low speed in hard curves. HOW?:):):)

After that i test the gex at dijon,
No problem at start in first gear
I like the rpm comming and BOUMM
the rideability is as good as the ducati
the sound is good but at full throttle on a straight i hear a repetition, but i know the difficulty of making sound.
i don't loose the front wheel, only when i brake to much or if i don't think about the elevation.
3d good but same problem as ducati.
With that bike i can use rear break.
Dowgrading seems to me good.

It presume futur really good championships.
Thank you very much.
PS: it will need a new section in the stas page:)

_oDi_

Quote from: janaucarre on March 18, 2014, 11:32:10 PM
Hello,
In first, thank you guys.
In second, the feeling:
I take the feeling of each players who were with me at suzuka after about 5 laps, they all rided 600, not ducati.
Beautifull 3d but bikes needs more occlusion/shadow
The interior of the bike is not so good as the exterior.
motor break to much hard
to much slow to go to the max rpm
loosing the front to much easy
the bike doesn't grip good the road

Now my feeling:
I test in first the ducati,
The start is difficult to not do a backflip, but not really a problem.
The 3d is good but needs more shadow
Is it the sound of the 996?
the bike goes easy right and left, very good sensation, the curves are really good to take.
front break seems a bit strange as other bikes we already have but nice. It seems that the power really becomes at the end of the lever's course.
Rear break is no more usable for me. I use it often usually.
Downgrading is to much hard
How, HOW have you do for the strange thing we usually have with all bikes? By this i mean the front wheel goes nuts right and left and makes us falling st low speed in hard curves. HOW?:):):)

After that i test the gex at dijon,
No problem at start in first gear
I like the rpm comming and BOUMM
the rideability is as good as the ducati
the sound is good but at full throttle on a straight i hear a repetition, but i know the difficulty of making sound.
i don't loose the front wheel, only when i brake to much or if i don't think about the elevation.
3d good but same problem as ducati.
With that bike i can use rear break.
Dowgrading seems to me good.

It presume futur really good championships.
Thank you very much.
PS: it will need a new section in the stas page:)

Occlusion is the same of mileston model. The engine brake is like real bike, you can't downshift on the track with real bike without locking the rear wheel. (ask to real drivers like Desteban). Front weel Loose? no one has had this problem. Maybe you do not have to do too many laps with Soft tyre...Soft tyres= Qual tyres. Maybe you should take a little more 'time before speak.

janaucarre

We were on soft tyres.
Note that only the first section is not my feeling.
I precised that was a fresh feeling after 5 laps.
For me all is good but the little problem(for me) of dowgrading on the ducati. Perhaps its only a sensation due to the sounds! like i dont ride the gp8 as the murasama, and only the sound changes.
Thank you.

camillozockt

maybe its only me !! but i think the handlebar on the gsxr is to wide !?

and another thing on the gsxr : in first person , i noticed a grey area at the fork (i cant watch through the bike)

otherwise , pretty damn nice  :D

_oDi_

ok, for that I felt it was a hasty judgment. Sorry but you can make only 1-2 laps with soft tyres... and of course you lose the front !
The equivalent of the "soft" tyres is medium for WSS bike  ;)

HornetMaX

Careful as the soft tires wear very quickly (2-3 laps max, depending on the track): once they are worn, you'll lose the front easily.

The engine brake has been discussed a lot:

• On these bikes, you NEVER use 1st gear on a track (except for starting). If you really want to use it you have to be extra careful at the RPMs and eventually keep the throttle a bit open when downshifting.
  • Even if these bikes do have a slipper clutch, the engine brake is strong and there's no possible "engine brake" setting (like on a MotoGP) to tame down the engine brake.

I can confirm we cross-checked the behavior with real rider experience: these bike can lock the rear even downshifting 3->2, with or without a slipper clutch.

It takes a bit of time to get accustomed to, but it's as it should be ;)

MaX.

C21

March 19, 2014, 07:55:30 AM #117 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 07:59:31 AM by C21
Thank you guys for the highly expected mod!!

I did not check the models and physics right now but regarding to the engine braking:
All models should have the slipper clutch installed and a locking rear should not be a case on each bike.
The 749r has techincally (based on the 2 cylinder and bigger bore) a bigger braking torque then the 600supersport bikes but also uses a slipper clutch.....to prevent a locking rear.
in real life:
If a slipper clutch is correctly adjusted you can shift down hard from 6th to 3rd without locking the rear! (No theoretical blabla....tested it in real life and on the track)
downshift 2nd to 1st will result mostly always in a partly locking rear if you downshift from high rpm.

I´m downloading the mod right now and have a big interest in the physics data.....will have a close look to it ;-)

P.S.
Due to my high workload i was not working much on my next mod:
To be honest I was developing a 749RS but now i can skip that..... :-\
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Samuel_Desmo

March 19, 2014, 08:23:29 AM #118 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:25:39 AM by Samuel_Desmo
The MOD is awesome. And the Engine Braking is exactly  as it should be! people above does not know what he's talking! despite the slipper clutch ALL SUPERSPORT MOTORCYCLE have a minimum rear wheel locking! I drove for years r6 in track (seriously), And.. honestly .. in this mod is not so strong this feature, ok with 749 but might also be more engine brake with jap ;)
no "bla bla"

Samuel_Desmo

Quote from: C21 on March 19, 2014, 07:55:30 AM

To be honest I was developing a 749RS but now i can skip that..... :-\

thank god ...