• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 12:11:40 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Valentino Rossi The Game - MILESTONE

Started by kennybarroz, June 16, 2016, 10:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

is that ronax 500 paint a mod or is it in the default game?

wouldn't surprise me since only 46 of these bikes were/are to be made...

doubledragoncc

Those are original motogp game as I have the edited ones. Just downloading 14 now so will let you know for sure

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

Checked out a few vids on youtube of this Rossi game, probably get my hands on a copy strictly for the supermoto and the gravel track at Rossi's personal compound. Not to mention the rider fall off animation looks like it is actually a rag doll effect as the rider doesn't seem to take a tumble the same way every time. Could be fun just to do a few laps here and there, RIDE was the same way, a little Fireblade (900RR) action powersliding out of corners and picking up a good old 2nd gear wheelie on the wide old monster was a TON of fun.

Can't imagine much else being really worth getting the game for though, barely play GP Bikes anymore as MXB has supermoto's and GPB hasn't gotten the SuperSport pack updated juuust yet. Once that GSXR600 comes back into the bike selection I'll probably be turning laps again.

DD, you mentioned recently something about racing online to really find the fun in GPB, but with the nearly daily posts people make about core.exe, I don't even care to try. Being beaten down by frustration after frustration with the physics alone (every new beta is a whole new learning curve) and the odd things that have been present since the beginning. (wtf is with the bike flipping out when you go too high on a wheelie?? I can coast them on the rear brake FOREVER and they look like shit due to the animation going wonky)

Blackheart

ok i played a couple of hours, I can give more details:

The graphics is slightly better, nothing amazing, but nice bikes models, very nice onboard (i checked just the r1M).
Good liveries but need soon a mod for the old sponsors.
The game has been simplified, it is almost impossible to fall with a collision with another riders and for me this is a pro point, the IA is too stupid, we all know this.
The 500 imo  are terrible, phisics very bad, also for a simcade or arcade.
Flat track is very good, also the ranch track and is all very funny, and great animations for the riders.
The loadings are very short, and the game has high fps even on my old laptop.
Drifting sucks.
The monza event is... decent... but not need.

My vote is 7.5/10  :P

BOBR6 84

Its ok, fun game so far.. would like some more realistic physics but hey ho.. 250 and 500's are fun most other classes iv'e tried so far are a bit  boring.

https://www.youtube.com/v/tkzxQVZWvbo

so this is it for another 12 months.. valentino rossi the game.. GPB beta 8/9.. looking forward to RIDE 2 because of the tracks being added and of course the big one... TTB  8)

doubledragoncc

Lost electricity yesterday and was hell for hours sitting twiddling me thumbs waiting.

Got it back and started downloading this and now installing it to see what its all about.

Sp far watching others vids................... from grT's online racing it is the same BS where all the riders are riding through each other to overtake, in GPB thats a crash as it should be, in this its a no brainer to just plough through the guy or gal in front with no worries ..........wot a load of cobblers!!!!

If I am seeing it right, you HAVE to do the stupid 09 shitbox mustang things on shitty little cone tracks, not for me hate that childish bollocks. OH well

There might be the ranch, but it is just one track and will get real boring real quick as the others seem to be "ride in a circle cone crap" tracks

Right I need another coffee to get me going.

Oh btw I downloaded 2 versions of motogp 14 and all the 500 paints had NO original logos, most were non alcohol and tobacco, no Marlboro or West

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Nice riding  Bob! you got him at the line  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

June 17, 2016, 10:08:57 AM #22 Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:21:04 AM by Blackheart
My vote decreased to 7... the big bikes; MotoGP and 500's are just ugly, seems to be on the ice, the 125 are funny.

EDIT: But the challege are nice and is full of Rossi interviews, It is really full of stuff.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 17, 2016, 08:48:08 AM
Nice riding  Bob! you got him at the line  ;D

hahaha only just was a bit tight  ;D

doubledragoncc

See your racing with grT!!!

Been trying to get her back online in GPB but dont seem to be happening lol.

I had a go at this but need to configure x360 to get some sort of good steering as they seem to be making it a bitch if you dont use a gamepad, MXGP2 is simply terrible. It is a blatant disrespect to non gamepad users and starting to really get on my tits.

Milestone force you to do it only their way, that is NOT fun or enjoyment. What part of fun is being treated like you are 8 years old and are not allowed to use the normal method of input for a PC just because they only think about fucking gamepads. It is pure discrimination to serious gamers and pisses me off to a degree you may not understand. I am PISSED OFF!!!

That being said, it has a massive content, loading times are far quicker as is the FPS to stutter ratio. At half the fps ther is no stutter??? Good job MS, the dude/lass that figured it out should run MS!!!

DD

Urban Chaos 2.0

June 18, 2016, 09:29:36 AM #25 Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:31:50 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Just downloaded this.

-It's complete garbage. It's a decent arcade game, but a terrible sim-arcade. When MotoGP15 arrived, Milestone took a turn for the worst. I don't think I can ever play another one of their games. I loved ride, but having taken a look under the game's hood, and playing this, I can see Milestone's now catering 85% to the 8-year-olds who'll be playing their games. They kind of cared about simulation with MotoGP14 and Ride (allocating I'd say, at least 35% of those game's focus to simulation), but they surely don't give a fuck now (I'd estimate 15% of their game is simulation).

Edit: Moto3 doesn't feel too bad. however, consistency with what they did to MotoGP15, the MotoGP physics is a cruel joke.

Blackheart

;D

Flat track and moto3 are very good.  Try the 500's are a shit!

JamoZ

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on June 18, 2016, 09:29:36 AM
When MotoGP15 arrived

It`s been shit since Motogp 08...

But on a positive note,  i`m really liking the flat track racing and the slower classes. The motogp bikes are just horrible to ride...

I was kinda of digging the feeling of  the bikes in Ride, but this just feels the same as all the other crappy motogp games. I hoped that Ride was a small step in the right direction, but it seems they didn`t use the lessons learned from that game...

doubledragoncc

As I use a real controller I notice the change in controller input far more and in Ducati and VR the game it is really sloppy compared to MotoGP15 and Ride. MotoGP13 is best as is MXGP but MXGP2 sucks balls big time!!!

It seems MS is making it harder and harder to use anything but a fucking gamepad, I find it discriminating tbh.

grT said that she finds the input for XB1 controller has been effected to for triggers. WTF

Well I have to ferk around with x360 to see how good I can get it.

I will stay by the FPS being better, not so much higher FPS but less stutter at higher res settings, thats a BIG plus for an MS game.

DD

davidboda46

Flat track at the ranch is fun for 10 min, at least that part of the riding is not terrible and you get yo ride in Rossi's back yard (wanted to do that ever since I visited Tavullia). Would be nicer to do it in real life though. Other than that, it's the usual Milestone shite.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"