• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 03:45:59 PM

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 22, 2016, 09:35:18 AM
grT, you not only presented the "EU is a pet project of the CIA" theory, but also the "Moon landing took place in Nevada" theory, the "9/11 is totally something else" theory and the "Babel tower vs Strasbourg building" theory. So I'm rather incredulous at your being rather incredulous at my stance on this "subject".

So no, I won't read any of this. Because if I do it then, for the sake of being fair, I'll have to read the "Earth is flat" theory, the "Nuclear fusion reaction at room temperature using a 9v battery and a glass of water" theory and the "I can cure your cancer on the tv/web, send me a payment and I'll show you" theory. And clearly, I prefer being punched in the face by a pro boxer for a few rounds than doing that.

Quote from: Stout Johnson on June 22, 2016, 08:03:59 AM
@MaX: I raise my hat on how you firmly, yet not impolitely cheated the gallows ;) very gallantly

She took me on a good day, but it won't last :)

Yawn.

As an aside surely you are not stupid enough to believe the official story of 9/11 are you Max? Are you Max????? Maybe you are..  :P

grT 

Napalm Nick

But seriously (yes I will try).

The EU 'continent' is the only continent in the world(!) that is currently in financial decline, fact.

Run by faceless bureaucrats stifling trade at every opportunity with their rules to prevent healthy competition, and capable of passing laws that don't need anyone's acceptance whilst being accountable to no-one (no voting)- the very antithesis of democracy. So to stay in Europe much longer actually means giving up your freedom, and your childrens freedom and watch as your people get poorer, the 'intellectuals'
get richer, and tension inside EU countries continues to rise..a cycle repeated by history and failed already.

By stifling the UKs fishing industry, agriculture, ship building and all major industry and providing some 'compensation' in return (which actually costs us more in tax than we get back) they have tried to reduce their dependency on the UK and have confirmed this further by agreeing to our 'special EU clauses'.

Even if initially the affect on the UK is detrimental, the gamble is still - stay in the EU and watch it collapse or leave with the possibility of gaining freedom like the other non EU countries. Hmm like the Swiss - one of the largest trading, richest, happiest countries in the World. That's a good gamble to me.

My opening gambit was that people will vote based on the SUN newspaper telling them they have to eat straight bananas due to EU directives.

And so they should.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 22, 2016, 09:40:44 AM
Yawn.

As an aside surely you are not stupid enough to believe the official story of 9/11 are you Max? Are you Max????? Maybe you are..  :P
If I say I am stupid enough, will you stop spamming us with your enlightened theories ? Deal ?

If you really really insist, I'd suggest the admins to create a forum section called "The truth is in there" or "If you're stupid enough stay out of this section".
But again, I'm sure you can find much more empathy for your theories on other forums. And let us discuss "dumb" stuff here.
I mean, our stupidity could even start affecting you one day ... why insisting ?

CapeDoctor

let's talk brembo rather than brexit, lol      ;)

Stout Johnson

June 22, 2016, 10:11:18 AM #94 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:19:36 AM by Stout Johnson
 ;D I find this very amusing, but at the same time I hope grT does not feel offended... grT, please realize MaX is not trying to drive you nuts - he just tries to save both of you valuable life time. I am serious about that...

grT, given your suggestive wording, you cannot seriously expect MaX to answer earnestly, can you?! it shows how much you think you are ahead of anyone who could outrageously believe in something that is contradictory to what you believe. I have had numerous such discussions privately and professionally (back in the days I was young and illusionary enough to think that rational argumentation would always do the trick) and I have learned that in such cases it is just a waste of time for both sides...

On a sidenote (serious question): I wonder why you haven't brought up chemtrails in your list of things to discuss. Also I would like to know whether you use orgone stones and whether you only drink specific water or have a specific health diet?
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

JamoZ

I`m just happy noone discovered that it`s all actually a plan of emperor palpatine in order to reestablish the galactic empire....

May the force be with you my young padawans.

(i really have no idea what this is all about, nor do i care enough. I`m just really, really bored at work :')

Hawk

Quote from: Stout Johnson on June 22, 2016, 10:11:18 AM
;D I find this very amusing, but at the same time I hope grT does not feel offended... grT, please realize MaX is not trying to drive you nuts - he just tries to save both of you valuable life time. I am serious about that...

grT, given your suggestive wording, you cannot seriously expect MaX to answer earnestly, can you?! it shows how much you think you are ahead of anyone who could outrageously believe in something that is contradictory to what you believe. I have had numerous such discussions privately and professionally (back in the days I was young and illusionary enough to think that rational argumentation would always do the trick) and I have learned that in such cases it is just a waste of time for both sides...

On a sidenote (serious question): I wonder why you haven't brought up chemtrails in your list of things to discuss. Also I would like to know whether you use orgone stones and whether you only drink specific water or have a specific health diet?

Stout, you have hit the nail bang dead centre on the head with that statement mate.... Being an old git myself with many hours throughout my life trying to rationally convince others of the way things really are in the world you are so right with that statement.  ;) 8)
Youngsters always think they can change the world by trying to convince others of what they perceive to be right, but unless you work hard to get yourself into a position of power in this current social system then they don't realise that they are just wasting their time and efforts. This we all only realise as we get older and realise that nothing has changed and never will while we have these idiots in power. I mean who here was crazy enough to vote conservative in the last election? You were conned guys, big-time! :o ::)

So I would say to others that if you know your mind then you will come to a decision on this subject quite easily; to the others who are sitting on the fence and dithering looking for a mummy to tell you which way to vote then just don't bother to vote at all, that way the UK will get a truer representation of the populations intent overall instead of certain people making a decision based on selfish and superficial reasons and not at all about what would be best for the country as a whole.  :P

The human race has certainly still got a lot of growing up to do. Lol  ;D

"The Truth is out there!"  ;D

Hawk.

Toomes1

Max I would like to apologise for my very brief words on the subject, yes I have my own opinion but I once loved this country for what it was and by no means am l a racist. Now from 1991 I served in the gulf war thought I would do something for this country at the age of 20 but now when I look back with all the government bullshit it just makes me sad......anyway just thought I'd apologise if anyone feels offended.

HornetMaX

Don't worry Toomes, I didn't see any offence from you. And to be honest, I can understand that people are so frustrated by the current situation that whatever change is proposed, it looks tempting: it happens all around the world, not only in the UK.

doubledragoncc

I will just be so pissed if it fucks the price of eggs man!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Toomes1

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 22, 2016, 03:23:48 PM
I will just be so pissed if it fucks the price of eggs man!!!

DD

Lol, don't forget the bacon aswell man.

girlracerTracey

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 22, 2016, 09:56:01 AM
Yawn.

If I say I am stupid enough, will you stop spamming us with your enlightened theories ? Deal ?

If you really really insist, I'd suggest the admins to create a forum section called "The truth is in there" or "If you're stupid enough stay out of this section".
But again, I'm sure you can find much more empathy for your theories on other forums. And let us discuss "dumb" stuff here.
I mean, our stupidity could even start affecting you one day ... why insisting ?

Yawn.

girlracerTracey

Now this seems quite interesting. A CNBC poll suggests that nearly half of Brexit supporters think the referendum is rigged. Quite am interesting phenomenon.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/22/nearly-half-of-brexit-supporters-think-the-referendum-is-rigged.html

grT

Vini

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 22, 2016, 11:03:45 PM
Now this seems quite interesting. A CNBC poll suggests that nearly half of Brexit supporters think the referendum is rigged. Quite am interesting phenomenon.
How is this an interesting phenomenon?

girlracerTracey

I would have thought that was self-explanatory.