• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 2 | Varese 500cc | Cup Race | WINNER - HAWK | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 26, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CiccioPazzo84x

doubledragoncc

No problem dude it happens it was GPB core crashing me laying broken on the floor lol

Good of you to say sorry, thanks

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

My race as always was good for more than half, without falling ... Then I kept seeing red lettering at the top screen, and I am too distracted, I thought there was a reset.

Unfortunately we were in a very few, this GP Bikes's  online... no words. 1 race good and 1 race cores full... bah.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 28, 2016, 09:03:57 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

Ok chilled............just for you bro

DD

Hehe thanks man , my BP is getting back on the scale with your help. Got my first 1.29 in qually too I have been chasing that about 4 days lol.

PS: try an over the top install - it cures a lot of core shizen. Fixed all my core problems like a magic wandomabob.

Jorge, as this was your event tell me what day to re-run it and I will get it set up.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Im sure that with all the work being done on MXB that will cure the core crashes we all have all the time lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Yeah Nick, I did a full reboot, cleaned my system with CCleaner and defraged my system before the Qualification and still had problems?

Over the top install, you mean just run the installer over my game with mods in it right?

DD

Blackheart

@Nick i know this race It was not beautiful, but I would like watch the replay. It 'was recorded this time?

And this is the first win for Hawk!

doubledragoncc

PeterV said he has a recording of replay

DD

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 28, 2016, 09:35:57 PM
Yeah Nick, I did a full reboot, cleaned my system with CCleaner and defraged my system before the Qualification and still had problems?
Over the top install, you mean just run the installer over my game with mods in it right?
DD

Yeh u wont lose anything other than freaky settings and tweaks you might of made to the .ini files

Quote from: Blackheart on February 28, 2016, 09:36:35 PM
@Nick i know this race It was not beautiful, but I would like watch the replay. It 'was recorded this time?
And this is the first win for Hawk!

Congrats Hawkster!!!!!!!

I don't know about the replay but I will check in the morning Blacky, MMA is licking my wounds at the moment.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Really sorry for the guys who ended up not racing for whatever reason.... Really tuff luck guys, but good news that the race will be re-run again later in the week. Looking forward to that.  ;D 8)

I had a great race.... No problems at all. I never crashed once, really consistent riding and, wait for it..... I FINALLY WON after all these years! Hehe  ;D ;D 8) 8)

Really pleased and looking forward to the re-run this week!  ;D 8)

Thanks for the race guys.... was great fun!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Congrats Hawky and thanks for all your help.

I will give it a try Nick thanks for the tip

DD

Blackheart

For half race I was second, I had no idea you were in front of me  ;D

nuovaic

matty0l215

Well done Hawk on the Win, well deserved after that...  :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV