• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Loopy Event | Wet and Dry Roads(ter) | Sunday | WINNER DAVIDE74 |COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 14, 2015, 09:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: Meyer#12 on October 17, 2015, 09:01:11 PM
The answer to that is because everybody here should know me :D i always use same number, here is only 1 bike this time, and my suit and helmet is as usual in the paint folder ;)

But to be good i will do it :D

Name: Meyer12
Number: 12
Bike Paint: Beta Club
Leather: Suit is in the skin fold and beta bike skin folder
Helmet: helmet paint is in the Beta club skin folder

Meyer is a "race skin pack" I do not think Matty (or us) is willing to go find our suit/helmet ...  :P

JorgeNsr

MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Blackheart

JorgeNsr

MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on October 17, 2015, 09:45:01 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on October 17, 2015, 09:01:11 PM
The answer to that is because everybody here should know me :D i always use same number, here is only 1 bike this time, and my suit and helmet is as usual in the paint folder ;)

But to be good i will do it :D

Name: Meyer12
Number: 12
Bike Paint: Beta Club
Leather: Suit is in the skin fold and beta bike skin folder
Helmet: helmet paint is in the Beta club skin folder

Meyer is a "race skin pack" I do not think Matty (or us) is willing to go find our suit/helmet ...  :P

Hmm.. I have no idea about the link lol! :D Matty normally takes care of those things for me hahaha i am a bit helpless without him.. Well if you have the Beta skin folder, leathers and helets should be in there ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

We now do a pack for every race, not one pack to cover everything (as it gets too big).

A lot of work for Matty but he is happy to do it and is very much appreciated.  The least we can do is make it easier for him by providing paint links. It also makes the races and replays nice to watch as it should be.

For anyone who might be thinking I'm being a dick (don't blame you  ::))  I'm just trying to make the best of everything we have in this game so far.

If people don't care about it just say, nothing wrong with white, white and white.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 18, 2015, 03:47:24 PM
We now do a pack for every race, not one pack to cover everything (as it gets too big).

A lot of work for Matty but he is happy to do it and is very much appreciated.  The least we can do is make it easier for him by providing paint links. It also makes the races and replays nice to watch as it should be.

For anyone who might be thinking I'm being a dick (don't blame you  ::))  I'm just trying to make the best of everything we have in this game so far.

If people don't care about it just say, nothing wrong with white, white and white.

That is totally fine Nick and i understand :D i am just use to getting everything sorted by Matty, so i don't have the links :)
i just mean that if people have had the old stuff from the BETA Club skin pack, they should still have it i guess? been racing with this helmet and suit for some time now ;)

But for next race i will figure out something ;)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

JJS209

i hope i can make it with a decent setup till the racestart ;)

JJS209
no custom paint

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

SERVERS BEING RESET FOR RACE

Sign-up SHUT

Reminder - Wet race first at GPBOC 1
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

Napalm Nick

yeh JJ guessed that when it showed you as disconn before retired.  :'(
good to see you in race again though.