• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 03:08:40 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Hawk on June 23, 2016, 11:15:49 AM
I think many people listened too much to the Tories in the last general election about the scare-mongering of the SNP winning the election. LOL  ;D

If people used their heads then they would realise that even in a general election they are only voting for their regional party and not for the whole country when polling their votes, so unless you lived in Scotland the SNP were never going to have any chance of winning their regional vote and yet a lot of people voted Tory because they thought that would stop any chance of the SNP gaining power.... How dumb can some people be! Lol   ::)   ;D

Hawk.

"Single Party State" m8.. ;)

Opps..I might get told off by your Remain "spokesman" again..  :P

Have a nice polling day folks!

grT   

Hawk

June 23, 2016, 02:57:54 PM #121 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:01:01 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 23, 2016, 12:58:12 PM
Time will now tell.

I am a bit concerned the official 'marker' was a pencil??? Not even kidding!

Exactly what I thought Nick..... You'd think they'd have a permanent marker pen at hand wouldn't you.  :o

But it does raise suspicions of possibly being able to rig the vote if they really wanted to, though it would be much easier for them to just dump a load of votes their way into the system rather than any possibility of rubbing out a pencil mark and remark how they want it so I don't really think their is any rational reason for us to be worried about it to be honest. Lol  ;D

Hawk.
PS:@grt: Single party state? No not at all..... Though a one world government would be good, though we are a few hundred years away from that yet..... We have a lot of growing-up to do before that could happen. Lol  ;D

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Hawk on June 23, 2016, 02:57:54 PM

PS:@grt: Single party state? No not at all..... Though a one world government would be good, though we are a few hundred years away from that yet..... We have a lot of growing-up to do before that could happen. Lol  ;D

I hear what you are saying Hawk. In idealistic terms I would be tempted to agree with you..and I think I understand where you are coming from with this. Sadly in this present existence where power dwells corruption and some would say evil intention dwells also. So I'm not quite sure humankind is ready for the experiment of a one world government quite as yet. As you say as a species we lack the maturity at this point in time to even contemplate such a venture. Which is part of the reason I stand steadfastly against the EU.. For myself and many others believe there is a push taking place at the moment for a form of one world government. If this is so I would venture to suggest it is not quite the form of governance that good people such as you might be envisioning..

Anyway look I do not wish to go all weird on you. So I will leave it at that.   

As regards the U.K. where I was really coming from with my flippant comment was that I feel in reality there is no essential difference between a "Blairite" Labour government and a Tory government. Both I would say dance to the same tune. Some might say the exact same is true of the U.S.A. ..

Anyway, have a good evening. If a Leave majority vote is declared in the morning I will fall off my chair in shock.

See you, grT  :)

Hawk

Quote from: girlracerTracey on June 23, 2016, 06:46:55 PM
Quote from: Hawk on June 23, 2016, 02:57:54 PM

I hear what you are saying Hawk. In idealistic terms I would be tempted to agree with you..and I think I understand where you are coming from with this. Sadly in this present existence where power dwells corruption and some would say evil intention dwells also. So I'm not quite sure humankind is ready for the experiment of a one world government quite as yet. As you say as a species we lack the maturity at this point in time to even contemplate such a venture. Which is part of the reason I stand steadfastly against the EU.. For myself and many others believe there is a push taking place at the moment for a form of one world government. If this is so I would venture to suggest it is not quite the form of governance that good people such as you might be envisioning..

Anyway look I do not wish to go all weird on you. So I will leave it at that.   

As regards the U.K. where I was really coming from with my flippant comment was that I feel in reality there is no essential difference between a "Blairite" Labour government and a Tory government. Both I would say dance to the same tune. Some might say the exact same is true of the U.S.A. ..

Anyway, have a good evening. If a Leave majority vote is declared in the morning I will fall off my chair in shock.

See you, grT  :)

Until the time comes when people realise that this world can operate and co-operate without the need for money(and let's face it, most wars, troubles and crimes are committed because of money in one form or another), and believe me that time will come when certain technologies reveal themselves, or such a disastrous event occurs that forces us to do that to survive, then the powers that be will always want us to feel reliant on the current monetary system and consumer society and subsequent debt because that is were the BIG money is made in this current world order/system; unfortunately that also breeds massive greed, corruption and the fear of losing the power that comes with such personal wealth. That isn't going to change easily and is likely to take a good few generations yet before most people will even start to accept what has been going on.
But the change will come eventually for sure.  But at the moment the time is not right and trying to convince people otherwise is like trying to prove to people that they have met an extra terrestrial without any hard evidence to prove it. But the time will come when we so-called crackpots are proven right. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be around to see it happen, but I hope I am in some form or other. :)

As for the Election:
After the result of the last general election it wouldn't surprise me at all if the final result was to remain, so I agree with you that it would be a very pleasant surprise if the referendum resulted in a mandate to leave the EU. Think positive! Let's all vote leave! ;D

Hawk.

girlracerTracey

June 23, 2016, 09:13:44 PM #124 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:15:53 PM by girlracerTracey
..and on a lighter and more reassuring note at least things are under control on the other side of the Atlantic Hawk  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/t02uy57V95M

grT   

CapeDoctor

June 24, 2016, 04:19:02 AM #125 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:07:36 AM by CapeDoctor
must say, i'm delightfully surprised to see that Brexit has won.
certainly wasn't expecting that, and - oh, btw, somebody please help grT up, i see she just fell out of her chair, LOL  :D

Boerenlater

Damn I did not expect this.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Boerenlater

So how long before Scotland has another independence referendum and decides to join the EU?

HornetMaX

Well played David C. ! A true strategy masterpiece. I think he's gonna love the rest of his mandate. But it's OK, not sure it will last till 2020.

Quote from: Boerenlater on June 24, 2016, 06:06:02 AM
So how long before Scotland has another independence referendum and decides to join the EU?

The sooner the better (for Scotland, I mean). And Northern Ireland is surely pondering to be reunited with Ireland. Any news from Wales ? :)

Quote from: CapeDoctor on June 24, 2016, 04:19:02 AM
certainly wasn't expecting that, and - oh, btw, somebody please help grT up, i see she just fell out of her chair, LOL  :D

No, she's on the phone with the CIA to break them the news.

HornetMaX

matty0l215

It's a shame that it wasn't a clear vicorty for either side. This is going to be a dificult situation to recover from as now half the fucking country is going to blame the other half for what evere happens next.

"Well if we hadn't voted to leave" "well if the EU-loyalist played ball"

I will be retreating to a dark cave with no internet or news outlets untill 2026 when we might strart to see people finally getting over this...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

What a GREAT day this is..... and just loving the total despair being shown by some Tory "remain" mp's(it's like they think it's the end of the world! What dicks they are! Lol). What it is in reality is probably the end of their political careers!  ;D 8)

First casualty - Davide Cameron! WOO HOO!! Second casualty has got to be that smarmy git George Osbourne! WOO HOO! ;D 8)

Now we just have to deal with the inevitable stalling before they put article 50 into operation.  ::)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

I'm as happy as Hawk for the smart boys that had the power.

But before calling it a great day, I'll suggest to take a look at the economic side of it: 120B GBP (billions) burnt on the London market since this morning. And counting ...

Boerenlater

Quote from: Hawk on June 24, 2016, 08:30:38 AM
What a GREAT day this is..... and just loving the total despair being shown by some Tory "remain" mp's(it's like they think it's the end of the world! What dicks they are! Lol). What it is in reality is probably the end of their political careers!  ;D 8)

First casualty - Davide Cameron! WOO HOO!! Second casualty has got to be that smarmy git George Osbourne! WOO HOO! ;D 8)

Now we just have to deal with the inevitable stalling before they put article 50 into operation.  ::)

Hawk.
Enjoy it while you can.

PiBoSo

Goodbye UK...
So long, and thanks for all the fish and chips.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".