• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TrackDayR Released Day 17.3.2021!

Started by -aGy-, March 10, 2021, 07:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILPAV

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 12, 2021, 07:08:00 PMIm sorry but MOTORCYCLE racing does not involve little scooters and kiddy mini bikes. This aspect makes it just a game and not a serious motorcycle simulation.

Just my opinion after riding my whole life

DD

Wow so you think that a product is a  simulator or just a game by the content it has, instead of its physics and mechanics...

doubledragoncc

No.. it is just my opinion. I will try it but dont like paying for content I hate.

Sorry but I hate scooters and stupid minibikes as an adult and bike rider all my life. It is my personal choice is all.

As I said I wish them all the best it is just not for me personally with such content.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

ILPAV

Ok I respect your opinion, but I wouldn't see those categories of bikes as a bonus content and not something you are spending money on.
It is like not buying or buying not willingly a flight simulator just because there are general aviation aircraft and not only airliners.

-aGy-

ten hours dudes. piboso i wish you well and I hope you get the game done in this century.a pity in itself because the game had potential but of course when you have 10 games to finish its not going to ever work this way. but its your way.I wish everyone good and maybe see you on the track at TrackDayR

doubledragoncc

I know it is early access but not how to get it. I need to get TDR to test it will work with my control systems for others.

Still sticking with GPB as cant beat the VR and so much content and community.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

March 17, 2021, 11:24:23 AM #20 Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:53:17 AM by doubledragoncc
£17 aint too bad but yet to see what I get lol

DD

EDIT: WTF is with the bloody music I cant turn of that just goes on and on and on and.............. Out the gate I hate that simple fact

So it recognises my controller but do you think it will let me assign anything? NO it has desided all controls are Z!!! woteva that means so now I think I may have to just get my money back and not impressed at all!!!

I need support but not got any so think before I use it too much will ask for a refund as it will just be a waste of money if I cant use it!!!

ILPAV

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 17, 2021, 11:24:23 AM£17 aint too bad but yet to see what I get lol

DD

EDIT: WTF is with the bloody music I cant turn of that just goes on and on and on and.............. Out the gate I hate that simple fact

So it recognises my controller but do you think it will let me assign anything? NO it has desided all controls are Z!!! woteva that means so now I think I may have to just get my money back and not impressed at all!!!

I need support but not got any so think before I use it too much will ask for a refund as it will just be a waste of money if I cant use it!!!

Thank you for the feed on the music, you are not the only one. For the controller please don't rush, we are open to help you on the Discord as we never used a custom controller

doubledragoncc

Thanks I have offered many time to help on this but had no reply.

It seems on Discord it could be a steam config issue

ILPAV

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 17, 2021, 12:19:02 PMThanks I have offered many time to help on this but had no reply.

It seems on Discord it could be a steam config issue

Ok I hope that is the problem. We are sorry for not accepting your help, but at the moment there are more important things to develop on the game

doubledragoncc

Thanks ILPAV...........we are chatting on discord now so take it from there

DD

doubledragoncc

After spending time chatting to ILPAV on discord.......I have to at least say there was someone to talk to about issues and that is a big plus.

Will make a video to show my problem and hope to help TDR in direct input setup.

DD

Vini

Ahahahah, sorry man but you have got to be kidding with that game.
Is there some "realistic physics mode" setting I haven't found?

-aGy-

davidboda46

Got it from Steam, yeah... lots of basic things still missing, like a clutch! Lots of gfx bugs/glitches, sound issues and a host of other problems. This is NOT a 1.XXX... release if you ask me. Alpha, perhaps a very early beta would be a better description.

Physics feel very arcady and rudimentary. 

My main issues (without going into the motorcycle physics):
* Can't resize/turn off any hud elements (they are huge and obstruct your view when trying to look ahead through corners).
* The camera view options are mostly just weird. And they reset if you go into photo mode or back to the pits menu, so I'll have to cycle through them again to get to the FPV I use.
* Camera views are not adjustable.
* Sound... it's as loud when you ride the bike as it is when you crash and the bike gets further away from you.
* No clutch...
* No Edtracker or IR track support (as far as I can tell).
* Loads of GFX glitches, helmet parts popping up and disappearing depending on the riders view position, the other bike's (your on-track track-day buddy/ghost) middle section disappears, rider floats in the air when standing up after a crash and so on.
* GFX are not good, has this mobile game feeling to it (lack of shadows might be the main cause of that?).
* No weather choices.
* Limited nr of tracks/bikes (they are saying more will come in future upgrades).

I'm not gonna bother refunding, the game didn't cost that much and I collect bike games anyway (think I have all of them, even the most obscure ones), but to say that there is room for improvement is an understatement.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

MrRicardo93

SO... TDR... A lot of hype and not a lot of execution.

As it stands right now my favourite part of TDR is falling off.
The game should be free at the moment like a preview style thing a bit like GPB.

I honestly disappointed with just about everything on TDR.
Was not a good idea to have released it yet.

I am sorry if any of those guys are in these forums but I got a refund,
I may purchase again at a later date if I see SIGNIFICANT progress.