• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

WIP - Dijon "Turn #4" Surface Rebuild Test.

Started by Hawk, April 29, 2014, 04:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Hmm... I take a different line into there, that's probably why I haven't had the back end do what I see in you vid.

Are you sure your bike isn't grounding? Have you tried upping your preload to see if it stops it?

PS: I'm tempted to say it's because your riding a crappy 4 stroke bike, but I think you'd slap me. Hehe ;D ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on May 01, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
Hmm... I take a different line into there, that's probably why I haven't had the back end do what I see in you vid.

Are you sure your bike isn't grounding? Have you tried upping your preload to see if it stops it?
It doesn't seem to be the case. Even if, grounding could put the bike down but I don't see how it could make you lose the end or spin.
Probably the most surprising thing is that often the bike spins a lot (beyond a level you could save in real life) and still it does not crash.

Quote from: Hawk_UK on May 01, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
PS: I'm tempted to say it's because your riding a crappy 4 stroke bike, but I think you'd slap me. Hehe ;D ;D

Pick your favorite noise and smoke maker and give it a try.  But you won't be able to see if it's the power that makes you spin, as with a 2t in that turn you have as much power as a badly tuned 1975 skoda running on watered down 93RON essence :)

MaX.

RBp

I have the same with the 125cc, I think the answer here is noy the polys or quads used but the difference in gradiant,  as it not constant incline  the bike could go light at  these points,

It not very easy to get inclines,camber,radias  all into the same turn.