• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:54:51 AM

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

If P made it so there was a rider list that was permanently open, it would be simple to actually change to a rider, or if there was a live timing and place list like on MotoGP and F1 where you see who is where and when they switch position you could just click on the rider you wish to view. I shite at writing and expressing this stuff sorry guys lol. This is where Max's map and rider placement can be the visual and P can give us the buttons to do it???

I think I need to do a graphic to show what I mean or you guys will be rolling on the floor laughing at my dumb words lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 23, 2016, 12:00:51 AM
Quote from: Hawk on March 22, 2016, 11:05:44 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 22, 2016, 10:45:39 PM
Quote from: Hawk on March 22, 2016, 09:33:04 PM
Ideally we need to be able to use a map like what you have now which shows the riders and their positions on track,
That should be doable.

but with the additional feature of the commentator being able to click on a rider widget on that map which will switch the live view to a camera that follows that rider.
That's not doable: as I said, the plugin have no control on which camera is currently selected.

That with the TV style list of riders and times which change position accordingly when a rider is passed - All this on the live-replay screen.
That should be doable.

Are you sure that's not doable Max?
Yes I am. Once again, right now a plugin can't switch to another camera. Are you gonna ask me another time if I'm sure ? In case, the answer is (again), yes, I'm sure :)

I can (eventually) provide the map and the classification, but when you want to chnage camera, you'll have to do it manually.

It's okay Max, I was just double checking to make sure you had not overlooked an alternative way of doing it, or as I stated, that maybe it could be one of those mysterious plugin commands that Piboso will suddenly reveal that we didn't know about. I'll almost guarantee that Piboso will have a plugin command to do that with the cameras otherwise the select rider camera menu wouldn't be there. How's about it Piboso..... Is it possible with a plugin command that we don't know about yet?

But yeah Max... Even if we have to select the rider camera manually, if you could create a plugin for all the other suggested features that would be FANTASTIC! It would really help us get Live-Streaming off the ground for GPB!  ;D ;D 8) 8)

Hawk.

Hawk

March 23, 2016, 12:31:25 AM #872 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 12:33:45 AM by Hawk
Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 23, 2016, 12:13:09 AM
If P made it so there was a rider list that was permanently open, it would be simple to actually change to a rider, or if there was a live timing and place list like on MotoGP and F1 where you see who is where and when they switch position you could just click on the rider you wish to view. I shite at writing and expressing this stuff sorry guys lol. This is where Max's map and rider placement can be the visual and P can give us the buttons to do it???

I think I need to do a graphic to show what I mean or you guys will be rolling on the floor laughing at my dumb words lol.

DD

Yeah I know what you mean DD, but if the Plugin SDK won't allow Max to develop exactly what we want then we'll have to make compromises to get the Live Stream ball rolling, because the trouble with anything we'd need developed from Piboso's side, no disrespect to Piboso, but we could be waiting months or even years before he decides it's time to implement such a feature.  :(

If Max can do as much as the plugin SDK will allow him to do just to get the ball rolling with Live-Stream then that would be a great start for sure. I'm convinced live-streaming events will greatly increase GPB's exposure, attraction and therefore sales.  ;D

As far as Piboso knowing what we need for Live-Streaming, he already knows because as I stated we had a good discussion about this very subject with Piboso quite a while ago, and all and much more features we've covered here were discussed back then, so Piboso does know what we want for this already.  ;) :)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

"no disrespect to Piboso, but we could be waiting months or even years before he decides it's time to implement such a feature."

ROFLMBO....................I you think I DONT know THAT ROFLMBO......................................OUCH

CANT.....................

STOP...................

LAUGHING......................................ME BALLS HURT!!!!!!

Sorry I was being diplomatic and did not wish to say that. I fully understand dude. I wont say more. Max is our best bet and we need to butter him up as they say lol. The biggest problem is doing anything and not setting off a core crash bomb after it seems online racing has had fewer than eva over the last weeks since beta8 release.

On another point about cams, Brands Hatch is great but NO TV cams its a travesty bro. Rode it for the first time yesterday doing an dxACE app test and saw it dont have ANY track cams at all???? Brilliant track btw fab for S80.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

At the same time, I'm really not convinced that this live streaming stuff is so important right now (but that's just my opinion).

doubledragoncc

Bike physics are more important as is stability of the game BUT if there were live streams and we found a way to let people know it would bring new customers for P and help fund him and development. Its a bit of a PR thing really. It would help boost sales and it is something that may attract more people to join online racing.

It is not a necessity, but it could really help P and the community.

DD 

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 23, 2016, 11:53:02 AM
At the same time, I'm really not convinced that this live streaming stuff is so important right now (but that's just my opinion).

And rightly so for Piboso it isn't high on the development priority list this is why I said what I said.... I'm just keeping it real.... there was absolutely no intention to disrespect Piboso at all because I know that the development process has stages that need doing before other features can be got around to developing and implementing, so as I say, I was just telling it how it is and no disrespect was intended to Piboso at all. My apologies to Piboso if it came across that way.

But that doesn't stop us from trying to get this Live Stream going ourselves if we can, right?  ;D 8)

Hawk.

nuovaic

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 21, 2016, 11:53:57 PM
Ello again...................

So Race 6 for most but I missed one so this is the 5th week racing for me and here is Race 2 with the 4st S80, but with my 2st setup as I did not have time to practice on both. My gear ratio sucked donkey balls big time. Only eva done 20 laps on this track so I think I did okay as I did not crash once over both races. WOOHOO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/v/iZ_Je7WgnVA

Not sure about Aragon, but I might get persuaded lol

DD

Top stuff DD! Love the different views, very smooth system you have there.
Best bits are as always the commentary - but there is just not enough of it. You should just let your mind go blank and let come out what comes out! Guaranteed to be a smile raiser anyway.

doubledragoncc

Yeah but I get kids watching my tube too so it would be X rated lol.

New video comin tonight, a MUST WATCH lol

DD

Napalm Nick

March 23, 2016, 10:33:46 PM #879 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:58:14 PM by Napalm Nick
Careful the thread is going back OnTopic  :P

Oh heck DD I was hoping for an early night now I gotta wait up!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

It is a video that I made on exploration of a ghost rider for GPB after matty said about the Trainer in MXB. I found out some very interesting things tonight.

Just call me Dr. Frankensein..................hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

DD

doubledragoncc

DONT BLAME ME.................................IT WAS MATTY!!!

Hi guys, urm, I was chattin about ghost rider in GPB today and Matty told me that MXB has a Trainer!!! WTF is that I asked................A painted ghost says matty......................ooooooooooooooooh says me..............................cogs churn........smoke rises..............darsterly plans come to mind.......................

ITS ALIVE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/v/3YOhCoiA1pk   

I could not resist playing Dr Frankenstein and so you can see, this video bring question about the bikes behavior between the 2 programs. It really was smooth riding it and very precise. It had slower turning speeds but that was due to the big dudes standing on the bike and upsetting the weight distribution from what I could tell between the 2 rider models.

Well I am knackered and off to bed so see you guys later

DD

matty0l215

Don't blame this on me!

Great work DD and good to see you like it :P ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

LOL I know matty, its all part of the joke bro lol.

I do really NEED this though, even in its fankenstein version, I found it easier to learn to take a quicker line and get a LOT faster as I knew I could by seeing ME lol.

DD

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 24, 2016, 07:33:28 AM
LOL I know matty, its all part of the joke bro lol.

I do really NEED this though, even in its fankenstein version, I found it easier to learn to take a quicker line and get a LOT faster as I knew I could by seeing ME lol.

DD

What you need would be for the fastest person on a track/bike to submit their lap so people can use it to train. As it seems like the ghosts are exchangable.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE